new melbournian racer

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Tovey_4saken, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    hello all
    My name is ryan I'm 22 and live in Melbourne. I have been virtual racing for roughly 4 years now on a g27 set up. I enjoy every aspect of racing and will jump right into any style from drift to grip but rally is my main staple.
    Since having a small issue of my computer exploding from a power surge :eek: I am solely using gt6 for my octane fix.I hope to make this site my new home and have some great clean racing. Alrighty that's about it... I apologise for any grammar mistakes (ex gtplanet member) I'll be honest I wasn't one for school.to much day dreaming lol
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Haha welcome Ryan. Hope you get your PC sorted out!
    Make yourself at home, you've come to the right place for some great clean racing ;)

GT6 Sunday League Season 1 is just about to kick off. Qualifying details are here:
    http://raceonoz.com/threads/gt6-gtloz-how-to-qualify-for-sunday-league.830/

There's a bit more info about what's around the forum, in the welcome guide:
    http://raceonoz.com/threads/welcome-guide-for-new-members.383/
    Especially on the PC side if you get that sorted again soon, like Teamspeak details etc.

Have fun ;)
  3. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    this is Awesome.Thank you so much :D definitely going to look into season 1.
    Looking forward to it all,nice clean racing and improving my driver craft
  4. bjh1012

bjh1012 Bruce Hale Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    Hay vick good to see you mate Kiw here from the main land spent a lot of time in vic good lot of guys here mate you will have a lot fun
    Cheers BJ:)
  5. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Cheers mate :) yeah I'm already liking the layout here and how everything is run.very excited to get out there with everyone
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi mate, welcome aboard.

I will check your lap time a little later today and see if we can get you on a division for tonight. Stay tuned !!