New Member from the Gold Coast

Discussion in 'New Members' started by SamCham1095, Jun 14, 2014.

1. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

Hey guys, just joined the website, I'm a member from the Gold Coast who will be able to race sometime soon in any series that run on friday or saturday nights. Just need to get some more money on GT6 and buy some good cars and have some money if I need to buy anything for the races.

Busy on Sundays for the foreseeable future as I have personal commitments on at the time the league runs.

This is my first ever time doing a GT6 league so I hope I'm not a complete noob. But don't be worried, I have played the game for years and have league experience on F1 2013. (F1GM Racing League and the WRL PIC)

I have friends from Sydney and other places around Aus who have recommended the site to me, so I'm hoping for some clean races with all of you, nice to join here. :)

I have two PSN's but I am currently in the process of getting everything onto my new account, SamCham1095. If I get invited to race beforehand, I will be racing on Xx_samwich_xX and you can tell by the name as to why I wanted to change it.

Sam
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
    Ad2mny, Peter Wise and JonoStan96 like this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hi Sam, welcome to ROOZ.

Great bunch of guys and we do have some midweek series you may be able to join till you can get into the sunday leagues.

Add me stuart170773 when you are ready and we will see what events we can get you involved in.

If you need any help in anything please dont hesitate to ask.
    Cheers
    Stu
    SamCham1095 likes this.