New Member [Pavlov] - Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Pavlov, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Pavlov

Pavlov New Recruit

Hello everyone that's apart of "Raceonoz" the names Pavlov and I'm from Melbourne,
    I've been in the Assetto Corsa community for a few months now I love to get on push out a few drifts and races on-line when I have some free time but recently a friend of mine "Tovey" has been telling me about a race league that's happing and you can compete with other drives on-line now that's awesome and I would love to get in on some of that action.

I also love making Assetto Corsa Stance, Drift, Cruise Movies for YouTube you can find some of my work on my YouTube channel I also live stream drifting on twitch and just have fun but that's enough of me cant wait to get in on the action and seeing some of guys on the track race you later :)
    Anon666 likes this.
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey @Pavlov welcome to the forum. There's been a big interest in the drifting lately?? You need to talk to a few of the other boys about that, I can barely make a corner in a race let alone a drift.

If you are keen on a race, we are starting a new season on Monday night. As for the drifting, I'm happy to set the server up with tracks and cars occasionally so we can get a few more guys in the community involved.

Will check those vid's out for sure.
    Pavlov likes this.
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi Pavlov welcome!

Season 7 starts monday if you want to ger on board. search server browser for Raceonoz and jump in for a run so we can see which division suits your pace. Thursday night is a sure thing if you don't catch us another night.

I love a drift myself, couple of drift vids on my youtube channel, search KoAStR.
    Here's a short clip from a recent run.
    Hatfield and Pavlov like this.
  4. Pavlov

Pavlov New Recruit

Awesome @Anon666 I'm really keen on the starting season on monday cant wait man also you mentioning drifting now I have a few ideas with "Tovey" lets go ahead and open that drift server like you mentioned and lets run a drifting competition every Friday night now ill be more than happy to run the event each week also stream it and make videos on it. but hey your the admin so what ever you say goes ;) thanks for the reply though:thumbsup:
    Anon666 likes this.
  5. Pavlov

Pavlov New Recruit

Hi @KoAStR
    Love that video man you got some nice skills would be great if we can get a few runs soon and yes I can surely make it for tonight practice runs ;)
    Here's a one of my clips that I edited a few days ago hope you enjoy it :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Beautiful editing and driving pav! Will have to share that with a mate of mine with a real life 650+ hp R32 (and he reckons I've got too much time on my hands when I show him one if my measley edits!)

I would love to give that mod content featured in your vid a run, if you could please post links?
  7. Pavlov

Pavlov New Recruit

Thank you very much man really appreciate it man. The mod is great, the sounds are great they actually sound like proper rb's and the mod maker Darren did a hell of a job on the physics and yes @Tovey_4saken has made a post in the discussion section of the forum. One more time I really appreciate the compliment haha:thumbsup:

But yeah here is the link hope you have some good internet because its a 4-5 gig file with 100+ cars but its hell worth it.
    Dspec v2.1 Full : https://mega.nz/#!eg9FXJIJ!pyN30XTKjm816Te_eunVTFFtIsW_PVIet7kyDHhWAeQ

and if you ever want to swing past my stream heres the link to my twitch and youtube:thumbsup:
    Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/pavlove36
    Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/OhhUnitz

Ps: lets start and run a drift comp every Friday or Saturday i will make sure 20+ people make it every week:cautious:;):thumbsup:
  8. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    And yea def keen for a group drift run sometime. I'm on WA time and have a 6month old to put down to bed so has to be a bout 8:30 - 9 AEST start for me.

Made this wee gif the other night too, @Anon666 asked for a replay and I couldn't be bothered waiting for a vid to upload.
    [​IMG]
    Pavlov likes this.
  9. Pavlov

Pavlov New Recruit

Love it man :) love the exhaust on fire throughout the run haha awesome add me on steam man and we will get some runs in very soon steam is PavlovE36 or just click this http://steamcommunity.com/id/PavlovE36/
  10. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Cheers mate yea will do.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ...and so began the story of how @KoAStR found his best friend in the entire universe.
  12. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Sounds good man, will add you to the drivers list. We're short a man in Drift's room so we'll start you there.
    Pavlov likes this.
  13. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    @Pavlov is that track / environment from your vid in that D-Spec download link too or is that from elsewhere? Cheers.
  14. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR