New Member ?

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Fast-Fulch, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Fast-Fulch

Fast-Fulch New Recruit

Gday Guys

Just hooked up my new wheel to ps3 and looking for some league racing. You got some room for me ? Im not new to sim racing just havent done much online with GT5. Hope to swap some paint with you boys asap :)
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi mate welcome.

There's a few links here that will help you get started.

GT5 online has a few nuiances that it pays to be familiar with, so definitely take some time to have a little read here, and jump in some practise rooms with the lads and they'll sort you out too ;)
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Welcome aboard mate, great to have you on board.

Season 11 starting soon, so go here http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=30 to check out all the talk for the new season.

Unfortunately i am off the scene for a few more months but if you add a few of the guys on PSN you are more than welcome to join their rooms for some racing.

clevohead might be a good one to join first, he generally has a few guys in his room, and is also looking to start a karting series soon http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5011

Hope you find what you are after mate, a bunch of fast clean racers so we hope you enjoy your time here.
  4. Fast-Fulch

Fast-Fulch New Recruit

Thanks for your welcome guys. Im looking at those links and ill get a qual lap to you guys soon. Do I just email the time or do I need to email a file?
    Anyways Id love to join some rooms and get some praccy laps in with yas. PS name is fast-fulch . Feel free to add me if you need some more race mates :) I do....
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Just email the time mate, we have a pretty good idea of what the time should be so that should be fine.

Will keep an eye out for it

Stu
  6. Fast-Fulch

Fast-Fulch New Recruit

Sent email mate. Whats the best way to get into some race rooms you guys run in ? Do you usually run together for fun races and praccy ?
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah we do.

Clevohead usually has a room running, he would be a good place to start and them add any of the regulars from the room to your friends list

I will check your time tomorrow and get you in a division.

Cheers stu.