New racer from adelaide

Discussion in 'New Members' started by CPTNPEACH, Mar 11, 2014.

1. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    Hi guys.

Meet someone by the online name garyw61 at clipsal 500. Love racing with my
    Simulator and looking for fun clean racing environment. Look forward to meeting you all

Brayden.
    garyw61 likes this.
  2. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Hey mate, great to have you on board. A moderator will be along soon to point you in the right direction I am sure.

Looking forward to catching up with you online.
  3. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Hi Brayden, welcome aboard mate.
    Great bunch of guys to race with, have a ball.

If keen to get involved in this season you will need to get a qual time to us. Depending on how fast that is we should be able to slot you in for the last couple rounds.

Add PSN: stuart170773 and we will see if we can get you to have a run with us and meet some of the guys. I (stuart) generally get on about 9 or 9:30pm sydney time for some practice.

If you need anything or have any questions on how we roll here, just fire them at us.

Cheers
    Dave.
    garyw61 likes this.
  4. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Met Brayden at the Clipsal 500 a couple of weeks back.

From the short conversation I had with him, he seems like a great bloke, and shares the same opinions about online racing as most of us here. I think he will fit in well here, so please add him as a friend.

Brayden, most guys here will be happy to help you any way they can, so don't be fraid to send them a message or jump in a lobby if you see them online. There are 2 races left in our current season, ending with a 90 minute enduro at Bathurst next week, so if you are interested, get a time in quick so that you can be slotted in to a division.

Cheers,
    Gaz
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    HI brayden,

As the guys have said mate welcome !!

Have a great bunch of guys so i am sure you will be able to get your racing fix.

There are 2 weeks lift of the normal season, if you can get a qual time to us that would be great.

I have another new member (damage) who is going to see out the last 2 races in div 6 before we go for the reshuffle in season 2, so if you qual isnt crazy fast we might get you started there and then slot you in more on your qual time and race pace from those two races.

Add me on PSN, stuart170773 and we will get you started. I generally get on from about 9:30 sydney time most nights.

Cheers
    Stu
  6. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Welcome Brayden.
    As has already been said everyone here is easy going and great at helping you out.
    I've only been here for the past few months and as a recent newbie to ROOZ I can tell you that everyone will try and help you out as much as they can, so jump online and once you have alot of the guys in your PSN friends list there's often someone online practicing for the next round (or event) so don't be shy in jumping in and having a go....

I think you'll find the racing here is very clean (and fast), but best of all - enjoyable!

And dont forget to add your PSN ID to your profile so others know who you are and can add you/accept friend requests :)
    stucar17 likes this.
  7. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    hi Brayden
    are you from adelaide welcome mate ,great bunch of guys here you will enjoy racing
    we need more from Adelaide and maybe then we can have state vers state racing
  8. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Hi Brayden, welcome to the best online gt league in Aus.

If this is what your after Col, check out N64's State of Origin series kicking off in April from memory. If you can drum up more support from other South Aussies, I'm sure he'd add you to the mix. Currently its QLD v NSW v VIC + outsiders(other). QLD are reigning champs.
  9. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    what do you recon STUMBLES,GARY21,TECH and any other members in S>A including BRAYDEN