Newest member from SEQLD!!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Spartacus, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Spartacus

Spartacus New Recruit

Hey guys!!

Spartacus here! Just found the forum from some googling and referrals, you all seem like a pretty cool bunch of revheads. I’ve been simracing for about a year and been playing racing games since I could hold the controller. I love good clean racing and hate when people get salty because they’re losing so they throw the race and crash into everyone. I have a pretty simple set up in a G27 with some mods and VR. Been looking at upgrading but I guess it’s just a case of don’t fix what isn’t broken. I’d really like to get a proper cockpit instead of my desk though . I’ve got a headset and am more than happy to have a chat in AC, Iracing, RF2 and even some Forza!
    SUBGTRACER, Spidey_11 and Anthonyb like this.
  2. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Welcome mate, will find everything here except for Forza, we don't talk about Forza...
    Spartacus likes this.
  3. Spartacus

Spartacus New Recruit

Thanks mate!

Learning that very quickly just from checking out around the website Forza seems like everyone’s weird ex girlfriend from High school they regret dating
    SUBGTRACER, KoAStR, xlxy90 and 2 others like this.
  4. Mitch brown

Mitch brown New Recruit

Hey fellas and fellettes mitch here. Heard about this threw a friend! looking forward to racing amongst the community
    Spidey_11, stucar17 and Spartacus like this.
  5. Spartacus

Spartacus New Recruit

Look forward to racing with you mate! See you on the track!
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey Mitch. Welcome to rooz.
    Just confirming PCars 2 entry on PS4 !
  7. Rebort

Rebort Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Welcome - am too from SE QLD.

Hope to see you on the track sometime soon.
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  8. Mitch brown

Mitch brown New Recruit

Yeah I race pc2 on PS4, hoping to have a pc built in the near future. Hoping to get back into some league racing fairly soon!
    SUBGTRACER and Anthonyb like this.
  9. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Welcome gents. Jump on this week mitch with a few of us so stu can slit you in a div for this season
  10. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi Mate welcome! You have come to the right place.
    Hahah I think most of us have been there, at a desk dreaming of a proper cockpit!

Monday night we have a league in AC. We're between seasons right now.. next season is all planned out details including details of our discord channel for a chat are here. In the mean time there's fun run's on Monday's details here.

All the details on how to get involved or just connect with our official iRacing team is here.

Me and a few of the guys have rF2 but there's nothing organised on it round here. Bit of a misfire that one IMO. Good potential (I loved rF1 and GSC on the ISI engine) but it's simply getting left behind.
    Anthonyb likes this.