OnTheApex6Albert Video Edits

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Beau_Albert, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Thought i'd make an easy place for anyone who wanted to see any of my edits to come to and have a watch if they were bored :) Ill put most of my edits in this thread from now on just so i don't spam many peoples notifications with my video :) Also any suggestions, help, or anyone that would like to get in touch to do the Track Preview Lap is welcome to post in this thread :)

Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/OnTheApex6Albert/featured

Hi Tec Oils Super GT Series Season 2 Full Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWvfIjGQ7DpMFgK1zCUe8oDXQPfF9oia7
    Peter Wise, SPL Racing and Kieran_B33 like this.
  2. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    I did the commentary at 3 in the morning so had to be a little quiet to not wake mum up..... oops! Hope you enjoy guys :) Few new things and still doing some experiments with stuff so feedback would help heaps :)
  3. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    What an awesome race, great watch!
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  4. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Good edit mate. On board cameras looked really great during the rotar , warrior battle
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  5. Beau_Albert

PSN ID

What a race this was! Awesome fun making the edit this week :)
    SPL Racing, skywalker, WAC and 2 others like this.
  6. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Great edit this week Bobo
  7. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    That is awesome Beau
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Beau_Albert I had an idea last night...
    How would you feel doing some video edits of some other peoples races?
    @warrior2167 has shown how to export the replay file from PS3 for others to view on theirs...
    You could call it 'Classic ROOZ Races'

I am sure, like me, other ROOZers have their favorite race replay saved of when they were extremely proud of themselves for a hard win or a close battle.
    The example of mine I can think of is the Fuji 1hr30mins in VARDZ first HTO series, silver room. I only had pace for 6th out of 7 runners but came away with the win by managing the tires to 2 stop to everyones 3.
  9. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    I could most likely do that, HOWEVER im not sure how many/how often i'd be able to do them as they take quite alot of time to make. Most of that is due to me being on a 9 year old laptop, so if i ever upgrade these will be alot quicker to make and that will definatley be something i could do every 2 weeks or so. So if i got people to send me their race replays, i would definatley get around to do a few of them for sure :) Just can't say how often i think they would be made though :thumbsdown:
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I realise that it is very time consuming and sunday races obviously take priority. I only thought of it as like an off-season project. But only if you are into the idea. All of us here at ROOZ love your vid edits!
    Ad2mny and Beau_Albert like this.
  11. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

One thing that is getting me every time is the way you say when a car is really close to the back of another car: " he is on his gearbox", which i know has come from you watching and doing commentary on F1 game replays.
    But npt sure on the location of the RX7 gear box but i think it's in the middle of the car. But all in all keep it up love watching to see if you caught my f@%k ups and you had an awesome view of one of those this week
    JonoStan96 and KoAStR like this.
  12. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    HAHA never actually thought about that!!! Yeah before Jono got me into ROOZ i did F1 League races so that phrase came from that! Ill try not to say it anymore haha! Yeah i definatley think i got all of them for Spa, mainly caused i was involved in the one on lap 9 and my car got damaged :/ But all good, i'll go easy on ya haha. Hope to see you back on the start grid soon mate :)
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    he is soo close...he is right up his...a-hole cleaner moves up to 3rd...
    Beau_Albert and JonoStan96 like this.
  14. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Hiya guys, would I by any chance be able to get 3 people to help with Equalizing some cars for a series im planning for early next month? I have done the bulk of the work, however fine tuning can be a pain!! :p Throw me an inbox if your interested in helping :) Would be greatly appreciated!
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I am not very good at that sort of thing :( but see if @VARDZ can through you his list of equalising drivers!
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  16. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    So guys, my laptop is in all sorts of bad ways and from what I can tell theres no fixing it at this point..... really bummed as my Cape Ring edit was in the closing stages and would be uploading overnight. Ill keep you all posted, but for now its goodbye for a LONG time to my channel in terms of uploads....
  17. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Bugger!! What if you rent to buy a better setup? That's how I got my quad core direct port nitrous injected super memory monster beast. 2 years at $40 a fortnight. And you get to use it while you pay it off, they'll replace it with a new one if it dies while you're renting it, and there's no interest!! Win win win!
  18. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Hmm, would be cool to have but as a student that isn't working its a bit much to ask the parents!! :( Good idea though
  19. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    You need a computer for school...?

You NEED a computer for school :sneaky::whistling:
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  20. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    I like the way ya think Ad :p