All important information for racing is available on our forums, however we strongly advise drivers to join our Discord server for for voice and text chat.
Sometimes critical information such as server issues, race delays, last minute race format changes, instructions to a specific driver, etc. will be relayed only through the Discord voice channel and text chat. There is also a healthy dose of banter that just makes the round more fun
. Once you sign up for any Season at Rooz you'll be given extra Discord permissions for text chat.
Discord voice chat rules and etiquette:
- if you intend to chat you MUST use push-to-talk. No-none wants to hear your gear clicks, heavy breathing or barking dog in the background.
- non-excessive chat and banter is OK in Practice sessions.
- There should be minimal chat in Qualifying sessions - essential questions, statements, apologies etc. only.
- There should be minimal chat in Race sessions - essential questions, statements, apologies etc. only.
- If you become frustrated or angry at yourself or another driver DO NOT PUSH YOUR TALK BUTTON. Keep it private!
- DO NOT CONDUCT ARGUMENTS OVER VOICE CHAT. Sort it out later!
- ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. There's no place for that stuff at Rooz!
- Please wait until ALL drivers have completed the final lap of a race before discussing your race.
- Admins may speak at any time in any session for obvious reasons.
- Feel free to hang around in chat after the race. Many of us like to have a laugh about things that may have happened in the race and it can be a nice wind-down