PCARS 2 - SEASON 1 - DIV 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 3, 2017.

1. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    I’ve hosted before, internet seems to have sorted itself last few nights
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    [​IMG]

ok guys......Have adjusted the start grid and the regs for tonight...... @clynt reynolds @nigegunz @Nathan Storrier have all been bumped up to div 1 based on their speed......Myself and @Shane Edgar are back into div 2.
    PLEASE READ SO YOU KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING !
    - For some reason the fuel totals have changed. In the race run i just did, there were drivers on 10 / 15L less fuel than others meaning they needed to take fuel. ! FOR THIS REASON WE WILL RUN FUEL BURN OFF FOR THIS ROUND
    - SOME drivers are being held in pit lane after their pit spot......there are a few different trains of thought on this but again FOR THIS REASON WE WILL RUN WITH NO COMPULSORY STOP.
    - Huge apologies for the late changes guys, with all the testing i did, along with others, these issues either didn't show up, or have only just become apparent with the last patch......
    - Speaking of patches, its confirmed by Ian Bell and the PCARS team that there is over 110 changes or fixes coming in the next patch, so when that hits, and we get our heads around the weirdness of pit stops and fuel loads, we will look to bring back the compulsary stops when we know it wont mess anyone up....

ROOM HOST : now i am back in D2, who has a strong connection to be able to host. I dont really want to give Rhino the responsibility, Coyote has offered and says he has a strong connection...Anyone else willing to put their hand up ?

Good luck to everyone tonight.....PLEASE make sure you save your replay so any issues can be sorted through....
    Please give eachother race room, and dont create unnecessary issues from trying to win on lap 1 !

Starting Grid
    1. @@Slambobagan
    2. @@its-benny-racer
    3. @@Coojak3009
    4. @nigegunz
    5. @@mikeruntbike
    6. @@xX8HellrasieR8Xx
    7. @@POPPINFRESH1234
    8. @@RHINO11
    9. @@v8power383
    10. @clynt reynolds
    11. @@AOCleaner74
    12. @@Blindman
    13. @@Kart-No-1
    14. @@jasondull1986
    15. @@SUBGTRACER (new member)
    16. @Nathan Storrier
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Rhino, thanks for the offer however i dont want you to have any distractions. you just worry about keeping your nose clean
    Coojak3009 likes this.
  4. Stozz

Stozz Rookie

I'll put my hand up for back up host duties
  5. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    First up, Congrats to @Slambobagan and @Nathan Storrier on first and second in the race.
    Massively disappointed to get pole in the first attempt and then miss out in the second attempt at Quali and only grab 3rd....seems Stozza and Mikeruntbike needed 20 mins instead of 10 to get the most out of it ;) Good job on the front row you two
    Nearly got caught out by the lack of ready screen and just got the start, pretty decent and pressured the back of mike first couple of laps, a mistake from me actually saw me inadvertently pass him into T1 in a move reminiscent of Scotty Mac on Frosty last year at GC600. Unfortunately got rotated at the bus stop just a couple of turns later and played catch up from there. @AOCleaner74 and @POPPINFRESH1234 both looped it in front of me which made progress easier but silly mistakes from me cost me a shot at getting involved in the battle between stozza and Slambo, great job on what seemed like an epic, clean battle....Bring on RD 2!!
    Slambobagan likes this.
  6. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    I will start of with Congrats to Slambobogan and , Nathan and Rhino .
    Now lets start at the top , on the first attempted qualy myself and COYOTE were stuck in the pits not being able to put it in gear , myself I managed to get going with about 4 minutes of qualy remaining but Coyote was still stuck there .
    2nd attempt at Qualy I myself didn't have a issue but again coyote was stuck in the pits with the same problem .

Coyote asked several times to try one more time and was completely ignored by everyone in the game , this a Slightly mad Studios game and I believe if we have issues we keep trying to fix it and make things fair for all , again and again he asked for one more go only to be completely ignored again by everyone myself included.

So the race begins and on completion of lap one on the finishing straight I run into Coyotes Parked car in the middle of the straight which I couldn't see as I was on the rear of position 4 and all of a sudden he moves right and I'm left with a parked car in my face with no way out .
    That was enough for me unfortunately .
    I'm not asking for the race to run again but it was pretty piss poor by all involved .
    clynt reynolds likes this.
  7. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    I think if you were the one having the issues you would have a completely different out look on your opinion .
    clynt reynolds likes this.
  8. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Anyways if that's how its going to be run , that's enough for me .......... I will continue to enjoy playing online with you guys but with the effort that is involved time wise , just to be messed around come race time it isn't worth it .
    cheers guys .
  9. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Just wait for @stucar17 ti let us know what’s happening, something will be sorted out.
  10. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Come play in div 3 mate there is room you will just have to have your hand brake left on slightly to keep you at our pace:D
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I don't know what happened, I wasn't there, and this isn't the game I play.

HOWEVER, this is round 1, season 1, of a new game.

New games have issues without quick solutions, until we figure all the crap out.

Sometimes we need patience, and other times we need to get on with things... especially when it starts to get late and we risk losing the whole round.

stuff happens and we do the best we can.
    KoAStR, Kieran_B33, Anthonyb and 2 others like this.
  12. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Feel bad for the few that had issues last night, it sucks but I feel it was so late the race had to continue. It was an hour late as it was, if we had kept trying guys would’ve Just left anyway.
    I was just about to pull the pin and go to bed when guys where stuck in the pits before the restart,, I was struggling to stay awake decided to try once more.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  13. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    As I said in the div 1 chat, we need to start, think of the kiwis :laugh:
  14. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Got lucky to get back in the room myself after being disconnected during qauli,
    Still managed a couple of laps to get 4th. But wow @Nathan Storrier such a quick qauli time,
    Race was fairly cruisey, just following the guys in front waiting for something to happen, sure enough mike and rhino got tangled up and gifted me 2nd, then just a few laps later almost completely ballsed up the bus stop touched th grass in the brake zone spun a 360 straight through the signs and out the other side and kept going only losing a couple of seconds, was happy to just bring it home in 2nd from there, until stozza spun and gave me the lead. Didn’t think I could hold him off for 10 laps but, he was so quick in sector 2 at least .5sec quicker I just kept my exits straight and fast didn’t give him a chance to pass for the next corners. Was a awesome clean battle, managed to maintain the 3aec gap back to rhino, knowing he would pounce if anything happened to stozza and I,
    Bring on a problem free round 2..
  15. clynt reynolds

clynt reynolds Guest

Unfortunately I did lose the whole round. Some other guys lost out too. To the nxt round we go. Congrats slambo and Stoz.
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I know mate, and it sucks. Same thing happened to @Zachery in gt sport... couldn't move off the start twice and he called it a night.
    We are taking steps to rectify... he will test with the room host during the week. That might be an idea for you too :)
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  17. clynt reynolds

clynt reynolds Guest

I wish not to host. Hopefully though, we can all get together during the wk and sort out who hosts the room instead of last minute organisation. That is the reason behind starting late lastnight and having issues. If not sorted during the wk be prepared for the same :):):):). Lets get it sorted fellas.
  18. clynt reynolds

clynt reynolds Guest

If not sorted I'm out.
  19. clynt reynolds

clynt reynolds Guest

Stick in for nxt wk bud. See how we go?
    Hatfield likes this.
  20. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    To the guys that had promlems I do apologise, however as it was getting late, we were on the fourth room and the 3rd host, we have NZ drivers that are 3 hours ahead of us and the same people were having the same issues, we had to get going. As stus post said we were to persist with getting going if we had problems , within reason considering our NZ friends. I think we persisted as long as we could. Another room would probably been the same as the previous 4. As the final host i put on the div 1 chat page that this would be the last try and we would proceed regardless as well as in the chat room I was in. We could have retried all night and it been no better. So once again I apologise, I made the call before starting the final room that we would continue if issues persisted.
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017