PCARS Division 3 - Season 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Ad2mny, Sep 5, 2015.

1. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Great race tonight @emuegg11 super tough mate loads of pressure. Happy to be p2 though with my errors and double game crash, only had one clean lap without traffic in quali and was wrapped to get pole with a 131.something. bad luck @Ad2mny no doubt that wont be the last flip we see for no reason.
    Noxrai, emuegg11 and Ad2mny like this.
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Grrrr. Shattered. It was like the parting of the Red Sea off the grid. Beaker got all squirrelly off the grid trying to avoid Jason but still managed to give him a good old door bashing as he veered back over. Someone went straight on and suddenly I was in second. A little hot into turn 2 but held my place, up to the first chicane and still holding position. Rest of the lap was pretty tidy. Come onto the main straight for the first time and just as I cross the line.... BOOOOOOM!! I jumped higher than my car launched. Sorry for the guys caught up in my invisible wall glitch. So I ended up on my side and no reset button set. (Fixed that straight after the race lol). I turned the wheel full lock and revved and revved and it started me moving towards the barrier and nearly rolled back over but then it stopped. After being lapped 3 times Higgs took pity on me and knocked me back onto my wheels (cheers mate) but with my desperate button bashing trying to find reset I'd turned auto clutch off and it kept stalling soon as I put it in gear. Another wasted 10 secs sorting that and I was off. Emuegg caught me again for the 4th time battling with Jason then Jason fell back and emu caught up quickly. I tried to hold on but his pace was well above mine. Jason caught me late in the race and with his worn tyres 4 laps older than mine I was able to stick with him for a couple of laps. Oh well maybe next race I can have better luck. Never encountered that glitch before. Well done on the win emu!!
    Noxrai, emuegg11 and jasondull1986 like this.
  3. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Oh lol i did wonder how you had so much grip at the end i kept thinking you were going to unlap yourself
  4. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Great race all, nice pole to Jason top lap m8. start was bit of a blur not sure really what happened, I felt some small contact with someone in turn 1 which made me run a little wide with Jason and ad2mny getting a nice run. I tried to watch replay but got a few cars missing so im very sorry to anyone if I turned into them, please let me know if I did. Was looking like a hot battle with Jason and ad2mny until poor old ad2mny slammed the glass wall on front straight, scared that crap out of me. Had a brilliant 15 lap nose to tail battle with Jason who was faultless under pressure and man I threw everything at him. He was quicker in 2nd part of the lap but think I had more pase in 1st part, was trying my nuts off to pile it on turn 2 and 3 to force a mistake, finally lap 15 got a chance turn 2 and got past. Sounded like there was some good battles going on all through the field which is what its about. Big thanks to anyone who let me past coming through late in the race, Its so good to be racing with a bunch of guys that are just here to race, open rooms are doing my head in. Hopefully we can sort the bugs and run glitch free from now on. Thanks all really enjoyed it. Cheers emu
  5. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Thanks for a great first race, I had a great veiw of that glitch with it happening right in front of me, I ended up in a spin to avoid the collision and lost a spot, but got that back due to my tyres holding on a few extra laps longer than beakeroo's. And ended up doing my best lap of zolder during the race with a 1:33. Thanks again for a great race everyone and looking forward to next weekend. Ps, how do you make sure the car sticks with the livery you want?
    Ad2mny, beakeroo and Noxrai like this.
  6. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    don't play the game until next weekend lol that's how mine kept my livery from the practice run we had. but to be safe, just go in and make sure your livery is selected every time you race.
    George likes this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    pretty...right click the graph and select data and only choose the rounds that you have completed to stop the lines going all the way to the drop round.
    Also if you hide the drop round column until the last table at the end of the series it can look a bit cleaner
    ^IMO
    but nice work
  8. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Realized in the replay i wasn't leaving a car width when defending the corners. Sorry mate thought i was. Been using interior view ill be a bit more cautious of it for the next one.
  9. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Please give Clevo DSC points. He was there right until quali
    Clevohead likes this.
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Yeah but then I have to keep editing it each week rather than plugging in numbers....
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ok no problem...just my 2c :)
  12. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

[​IMG]
    Done
    Sideiron7, Clevohead and Ad2mny like this.
  13. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    What does DSC stand for guys?
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    DiSConnect
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    DISCONNECTED
  16. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I leave the columns blank and have the very top cell in each column above the header with the formula for adding the points. when we do each round I cut and paste the formula down the column and it's done.
  17. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Oh right, the legend on the right hand side threw me off when I thought the colors on it corresponded with the graph next to it. I thought it said I had pole and DSC (which I had neither!) Cheers.
  18. HIGGS

HIGGS New Recruit

PSN ID
    Higgs7664
    That was great, finally some online racing were no one is trying to run you off the road, or waiting at a chicane to run into you.
    Now to concentrate on keeping it neat & tidy, and being a challenger for a higher position. Thanks guys!
  19. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    The first weekend in October is a long weekend for most of the eastern states, so that will be a bye round. Normal racing will resume the following weekend. I will update the OP.
    Peuty likes this.
  20. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    emuegg11 and beakeroo like this.