Please help

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Smiddy_11, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Smiddy_11

Smiddy_11 New Recruit

PSN ID
    Smiddy_11
    G'day guys,
    I'm a new member, joined because I am looking for high quality racing and I am sick of joining lobby's with boost on high!
    The only problem I have is that I work fly in fly out work and I am only home for 6days after working for 14. This makes it hard for me to compete in any week to week races. Has any one got any suggestions on what races I could enter?
    Thanks guys
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah smiddy, just let us know when you are keen for some racing and we will see where we can fit you in. It wont be a problem, just knowing when you are available will be the best way.
  4. Smiddy_11

Smiddy_11 New Recruit

PSN ID
    Smiddy_11
    thanks for the feed back guys, ill look at my roster and let you guys know, looking forward to some good racing
  5. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Yeah just keep an eye on the threads when you are off, it is very rare for ALL drivers to turn up to a race, and I am sure the room hosts would be more than happy to let you race and may even let you be a fill in for an absentee. I have done many a single race of a side series just by popping in the room, and there was space on the grid.
    JonoStan96 likes this.