Points to whoever told me to join!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by TheFormalGuy, Dec 15, 2014.

1. TheFormalGuy

TheFormalGuy Rookie

Located in Adelaide, Australia.

Saw some of you guys racing on Mount Panorama in Camaros and thought, "Holy hell, this is awesome!" So I tried joining in but everyone had enough for the night. Then someone told me to check out this site and my excitement grew.

I've always loved racing games and the feel of every Gran Turismo game. I'm sick of joining a random server of people who don't even know what a racing line is or ram you off the track to get ahead.

I use a steering wheel that I got with the good old PS2 (Logitech Driving Force), it works surprisingly well but only rotates about 200 degrees.

I really wanna be a part of the next championship and possibly have a few practice runs with some experienced people of the group so I can get their opinion of my driving style or just to see if I'm good enough.
    Ad2mny, Peter Wise, KoAStR and 2 others like this.
  2. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    That would of been @t_b_williams, your lucky, in a matter of weeks the next season will begin but it is still in the works at the moment so you know as much as the next guy at the moment :) There is a Season 5 sign up thread http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-5-entry-list.1422/page-4#post-63230 so just go throw your name down there, as well so they know what Division to put you in, you will need to do this http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt6-gtloz-how-to-qualify-for-sunday-league.830/
    So you learn your way around the joint, i recommend reading this as well :) http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/welcome-guide-for-new-members.383/
    While your waiting for Season 5 to start, how about putting your name down for one of the races our epic community host like the one you saw last night? We are all clean and fast, so don't worry about getting punted out by idiots at turn 1! Hope to race door to door with you soon Formal :)
  3. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Glad to see you made the effort to check it out Formal. You won't regret it. Get your qualifying time done and sent into the mod team so they can place you in the appropriate division for your pace, and get ready for all your GT6 sim racing to come true. I.E. no more juvenile rooms of people not knowing how to race clean.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Like they said mate......get a qual time to us and we will get you sorted.

Hope to get on top of the season 5 regs in the very near future, so stay tuned and feel free to join a ROOZ room if you see one open in the lobbies.

Need anything just let us know,
    Cheers stu