ACC POLL: Should the R8 & R10 Enduros start at an earlier time?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione PC Monday Night' started by krunch, Mar 18, 2021.

?

Should the R8 & R10 Enduros start at an earlier time?

Poll closed Mar 21, 2021.
  1. YES: 15 mins earlier - start FP at 8:00pm AEDT

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. YES: 30 mins earlier - start FP at 7:45pm AEDT

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
  3. NO: leave it as is - start FP at 8:15pm AEDT

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  4. NEUTRAL: I don't mind either way

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  1. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

As The Bathurst and Imola enduros are reasonably long we'd like to know if starting them a little earlier on the Monday evening is something you guys would prefer. With different timezones it can be tricky. Please feel free to post your thoughts as well as your vote. This poll will close in 3 days.
  2. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

15 minutes earlier would work for me but any more wouldn't be ideal as id lose some of the prac time, with the 3 hour time difference prac is already 5:15pm and I finish work at 4:30
    CornfordCaster and krunch like this.
  3. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

I wanted to vote for 17.5 minutes earlier
  4. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Thanks to all those who responded.

Official Practice for tonight's Enduro round at bathurst will start at 8pm AEDT with all subsequent sessions starting 15 minutes earlier.

Although the poll shows that 44% of respondents would prefer a 30 minute earlier start time we have decided to be conservative and only start tonight's round 15 minutes earlier. This is due to the fact that it is quite late to be making a big change and will ensure that those who may not have been aware of the poll will not be taken be take surprise.
    UrsineSaturn9 and Godzilla like this.