PureGT Member

Discussion in 'New Members' started by AERO_HDT, Sep 10, 2012.

1. AERO_HDT

AERO_HDT New Recruit

Hi all, my name is Sonny, I'm a moderator and one of the founding members of the PureGT forum. PureGT_Muzz put me onto you blokes as it's pretty difficult to have regular racing with the PureGT crowd largely thanks to timezone differences. Muzz has been instrumental in building our new forum from scratch and he's one of the forums most highly respected members!

I'm 34 and have been into racing since the days of Continental Circus. I live in Melbourne, but was born in NZ, so yeah... I'm a woolly jumper, LOL. Most of my racing is done on console these days as my PC is set up for work and various other activities. I play a wide range of racing games, but my preference is generally GT5, I've been a fan of the series ever since I got the demo disc in 1998.

I own both XBOX and PS3 platforms and yes, I do own all 5 Forza titles, hehehehe! Most of my online racing these days is very casual, my days of running forum time trials and championships are probably long behind me, but I'm certainly looking for that spark which will bring me back into the fold of regular racing.

Cheerskis,

AERO
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Welcome aboard aero, great bunch of guys to race with so I hope you find that 'spark' you have been looking for.

Hopefully catch you online in the nExt few nights, currently testing for season 9 on Sundays so more than welcome to join

I think I have added you on psn, will check tonight mate

Cheers
    Stu
  3. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Hey AERO/Sonny
    Welcome to ROOZ, if you want add me on PSN ; aussie_man21
    we get you racing mate as Stu said we (Stu, i and some other) are getting season 9 kicking soon so jump on in and see how ya go... :)
  4. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Hey mate! Welcome to our friendly family of racing fanatics!
  5. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Welcome mate, another Kiwi eh? We're being overrun Aussie! :lol:
  6. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Bloody South Sea Poms! ;)

Yeah, welcome mate.
  7. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: i know its always been on the cards Australia is just the place to be, i mean come on!! the best beaches, weather and the best lambs OOOOOPS! :):):):) i mean the best woman in the world. :p :lol:
  8. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Welcome AERO. PureGT is a good, clean racer so I am sure you will have the same calibre. Feel free to add me (or I might add you first) on PSN.

BTW, check out the GT5 sub-forum ( http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=27 ) for non-league races of all kinds, there are a few non-league races coming up you may be interested in. Not so much serious as the Sunday League but competitive none-the-less :)

And as has already been said, S9 is coming up if you are interested. If you are, feel free to add a qualifying time; see http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=895 for more info :)
  9. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    wecolme mate i am relativly new also
    hope you join us in series 9
    you can add me to psn colin-50_