RaceRoom RaceRoom Competition Time Trial Challenge

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by TheStig13, Aug 11, 2015.

1. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    [​IMG]
    This is a time trial competition that uses the completely free-to-enter competitions within Raceroom Racing Experience, which you can download at no cost from Steam - http://store.steampowered.com/app/211500/. Each month there are a new set of competitions added, which allows everyone to participate in a time trial whether they own the content or not.

How this challenge will work:
    Set a time in each of the four competitions that will be posted below before the competitions finish at the end of the month. Each driver's best lap times from the four competitions will be added together - the lowest combined time will win the challenge.
    To participate you will have to either send your times via. private message in the forums/steam, posting in this thread or adding me as a friend in the game (http://game.raceroom.com/users/TheStig13/) so I can check the friends leaderboards at the end of the challenge.

This month's competitions:
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    zampli, Pringles_947 and Peter Wise like this.
  2. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    I'll have a crack at some stage @TheStig13. Have sent you a friend request on raceroom
  3. Pringles_947

Pringles_947 Team Driver Gold Member

I like these competitions =] I sent you a friend request
  4. TheStig13

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    Apologies for not posting the results for this earlier:
    [​IMG]

Will do another round of this when the next lot of challenges are put up in a few days time.
    Peter Wise and Pringles_947 like this.
  5. TheStig13

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    The new competitions are in game now, though they're only going to run for a week and a half instead of the full month (presumably because there's a physics update on the way for most of the cars).
    The links to the the new competitions have been added to the opening post.
    Pringles_947 and Peter Wise like this.