Rooz Rank Cards

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Viperzed, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Hey all, This is an idea I thought of based on some F1 styled cards I saw on the internet. Shoutout to all Race On Pingaz members who helped me develop the idea.

[​IMG]
    Here is @Beau_Albert on card form. The idea is each driver has their season car, rooz id or face on the left, ranking on top left with number, name, team and nation and below are attributes. Speed, Consistency, Endurance, Rain, Strategy and Tyre Wear (he put Race craft or something :p ) I hope you all like these and maybe even start to incorporate them in signatures. My idea also was to make In form cards for those who win races and special cards for Record Breakers (@warrior2167 ), Community Event winners (@Fastboysmith ) and legend cards......[​IMG]
  2. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Also for those of you who would like to see their card form, please either inbox me or just ask politely here!!
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  3. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    [​IMG] thanks liam :p
  4. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    No problems :)
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I freakin' LOVE IT!!!
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I realise it is just for fun, but what if we actually quantified the stats properly?
    For example the speed and consistency stat could be capped dependant on the division you are in?
    Max total 200 for div 1a
    190 1b
    180 div2
    etc
    seth123 likes this.
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I like this idea
  8. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    I was attempting to do that but it was more of a quick thing. I want to make it so that it's no higher than 99 for any stat but this is a good idea
  9. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    I like the way it is already but maybe add a divison number top right corner?That way you can see how people are 'ranked' in their divs
  10. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Good point, maybe scrap the race number, add in div number that way for each div people can be ranked 94-40
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    it wouldn't be higher than 99. I will use myself as an example. (the following is all IMO)
    I am currently in division 4.
    If I use my original calculation, then max 160 combined for speed and consistency is the sum. Now I know my consistency is better than my speed so those 2 values for me might be
    90 consistency
    70 speed

Endurance should not be any higher than your consistency but only you really know how you go with endurance races (I myself know that the longer an endurance race is, the harder it becomes for me to get a good result.)

Rain should be based on how you perform in the wet compared to your peers that are around the same level as you in your division. 70 as a base, if you are better than peers in the wet, go higher, or if worse, go lower.

Strategy is basically how good you are at figuring our a race strategy pre-race and on the fly.

Tyre Wear could be based on how many laps less you can complete on a set than the best driver of tyre wear management (probably @warrior2167 or @emmo46 )
    as an example, I remember last season in the RX7, emmo could complete I think 15 laps on a set of softs and I could only manage 13 and I am pretty good with wear so if emmo was a 95 on tyre wear then I would drop 5 points per each lap I was short making it 85

Race craft is how well you drive without touching other drivers and avoiding penalties. Really this is determined by how your peers see you drive so I am not sure how to score this.
  12. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    You've got this all figured out :p Great idea!
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It is your idea! I am here to support you.
    Make it happen and we can re-evaluated drivers stats at the end of each main season
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]thx viper!

Just thought about the backgrounds, how many different ones are there? could have a different one for each division and 1 for those special edition cards
  15. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Yep, I'm just making some quick shoutouts to @N64TheStig007 who started the rooz idea of it, @SamCham1095 for being there and @Beau_Albert for making the first
  16. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    This would be a good idea for a Fantasy series.
  17. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Yeah, well it's based off Fifa Ultimate Team but we could even make something where its based on rooz and each week you make your prediction on who will win the races
  18. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I like the idea of individual and team based cards, State of Origin, HTO and maybe NASCAR cards, with "in form" cards and such. A green ROC card for past and present winners would be cool too with increased stats. The possibilities are endless.
    Here are all of my ideas that I've have come up with to compliment Liam's picks.

Base Card (personal colours)
    Team Card
    Race of Champions Card (Bright Green with increased attributes)
    Origin Card
    NASCAR Card
    GT Academy Finalist Card
    Division Champion Card (including 1B)

As I said the possibilities are endless and can be used in signatures or profile pictures or like Mus said a fantasy series.
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  19. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Yep, I think once S6 ROC comes around, i'll begin making these for those who ask and every week I will make for winners of community and sunday league events
  20. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Backgrounds are somewhat limited, Here's a list:
    Gold (and IF)-Base Cards and Victories
    Silver (^^)
    Bronze (^^)
    Orange-Season Champion
    Blue/Gold-Roc Racers
    Blue/Silver-^^
    Blue/Bronze-^^