Season 12 - Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 10, 2017.

1. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    yeah my fastest lap was my out lap lol. In saying that I did pick the wrong tyres and had to pit twice lol
  2. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    I was praying like crazy you soft starters put inters on and not wets in your first stop as I went a lap longer than I should of and by the time I reached the pits it was 80% water.
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  3. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I had a perfect strategy for the conditions. just couldn't make it work
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    DRIVER BRIEFING ROUND 5 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course (Enduro)
    12th March - 64 laps

[​IMG]
    TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group. The big ones here will be the exit of 7 & 12. If you slip over the edge at the exit of 7, the yellow paint is slippery. BE WARNED....IF YOU CONTINUALLY EXCEED TRACK LIMITS EXPECT A PENALTY.

CONTACT : CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.

PASSING : When a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Dont need to be a rocket scientist to know that you cant win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Use your brains here and give room to those around you. Back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier and not cause chaos with kamikaze passes.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Entry is straight forward, however the exit is a long lane on the right of the main straight. Drivers need to keep 2 wheels inside the exit lines FAILURE TO KEEP 2 WHEELS INSIDE THE EXIT LINES WILL BE A PENALTY.
    Please be aware of fast approaching cars into T1.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. You should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those around you. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will be using the new stewards group for racing infringements and protests. Many thanks to the guys who have put their hands up to volunteer. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until 12PM monday night to submit a protest, and 12PM Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.

Shamelessly copied from @stucar17 & edited accordingly
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    i need the div 3 results from last sunday for the teams championship
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I think it is still pending protests. here are the on road results.
    Driver Race Time
    1 disturboed 42:44.120
    2 WOLFFYDADDY007 43:18.472
    3 POPPINFRESH1234 43:21.039
    4 Half Byte 43:23.913
    5 bluemoon 43:40.423
    6 emmo46 43:41.550
    7 incey 43:43.625
    8 Arnold Watson 44:08.763
    9 anne 44:10.648
    Hatfield likes this.
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    pole & FL?
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Pole was Turbo and Poppin had FL
    Hatfield likes this.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    If you are definitely not doing the final round, @POPPINFRESH1234 may be able to wrap up his championship by winning this weekend or at the least finishing 2nd to you. If @Bluemoon or I finish behind Poppin this weekend then we can't beat him to the title. If that is the case we can get it discussed through @Hatfield whether Poppin can move up to Div 2 for the final 2 races if he still wants that and the Div 2 guys don't mind.
  10. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Im all for poppin to come up. Just thinking if it is still as close as it is now by the end. Maybe not yet.
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  12. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Show him what you're made of
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    We'll see where it is after this weekend and we still need to be sure @disturboed isn't running round 7. If Turbo does for some reason come back for round 7 and @POPPINFRESH1234 has already gone to Dive 2 for race 6 he may need to come back to div 3 for the final round to wrap it up.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Unfortunately he has already seen it. :(
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    might be easier just to leave it as is then lol
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'll review it all after Sunday and the recently inevitable protests and penalties have been applied.;)
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I can't wait to join div 3 next season. I want to move to H-pattern shifter and possibly clutch so my pace will suffer greatly. But in a low grip road car, isn't it the perfect time?

how about abs 0 too? just to be a sucker for punishment
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I think you are little too far up the Div 2 ladder to come back here with us.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I'll redo my qually time with the previously listed handicaps and you can tell me where it would put me
    Zachery likes this.
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46