Season 12 - Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 10, 2017.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    He will be.:)
  2. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    yes, yes he would love that. in fact he doesn't even need to be asked, he is THAT fast :D :p
    incey likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    well his tokyo total time would have placed him 2nd in div 2 and his FL would have been the 4th fastest in div 2...
  4. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    im happy to change, just did some practice with luckgoesmyway and apex and I think div 2 would be good
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  5. aranteamo

aranteamo Rookie

PSN ID
    Azzbang237
    Hi everyone just wanted to let you know I'm going on hollidays to Thailand for a month, but I'm upset that my ps3 and wheel won't fit in my suitcase lol I will be back for the final round.
    Have fun and good luck :thumbsup:
  6. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    Sorry team captain says no to this Prt div 3. @Hatfield
  7. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    &
    @NAACS is saying no to the move
  8. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I reckon you are fast enough to have an impact in Div 2 @POPPINFRESH1234. if you want a gt6 championship you should stick it out in Div 3 as there may not be another season. PRT probably needs you to stay in Div 3 to keep the points coming, you might need to quit the team to move up
  9. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Teams championship has always been secondary though, and unfortunately, throughout the seasons there are many stories of drivers in teams being shifted divisions either pre or mid season. It's one of those things team captains have to deal with as part of the process.

I'm actually in awe at Poppin's exponential increase in pace since the meet n greet. I think he is only going to get faster!

Part of me would be happy to see him move up a division, but the other part of me wants him to stay so I can see if I can beat him, especially in my preferred wet conditions. :D:laugh::whistling:
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  10. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    There is so much I could say about that BUT really I'm not going to bother Turbo. Really you cant be serious..
  11. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    R we forgetting about Incey in Div 7
    Zachery likes this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    but he is serious, and he is correct.
    Teams championship is always secondary to the racing and drivers championships.

I only asked @POPPINFRESH1234 if he wanted to move up as it is up to him if he wants to be challenged or just run away up front.

Poppin, I will let you decide if you want to run if div 3 for the rest of the season or move up to div 2.
    Your team will obviously want you to stay lower, as you will probably get the win every round. But if you want the challenge it is waiting for you. (your points won't be going with you however, so the championship in div 2 may be out of reach)

Of course, if you are unsure, you could always see how you go sunday and if you are able to win both races (meaning carving through the reverse grid) then you can make the call :)
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    no way he wouldn't let us!
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  15. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    When I Joind ROOZ I was Put in Div5 after the first race It was clear By the MODS that I was Mid div 7 pace. I asked to be moved and was told Sorry Easy you have to stay put .Lapped 2 times every race .
    I was Told this after Race 1.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Was I modding then? Also moving someone back is harder than moving them up if they want a challenge.

Someone going back can throw a spanner in the championship (depending on the round they move)...
  17. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    Monico was lag problems for incey that is the only reason.
  18. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
  19. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
  20. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Wow talk about a storm in a teacup...

This type of event is not uncommon at ROOZ, it's happened so many times in the past, BJH in GT6 S1&2, Incey as already mentioned, Bob in S9 and that's just scratching the surface...

@POPPINFRESH1234 only deserves the highest of praise for finding the form he has right when it counts.
    arakasi- likes this.