SEASON 13 ENTRY LIST

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Clevohead, Sep 25, 2013.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah, Just hope the lobbies will cope with the extra load. That has always been the issue, but as always we have a few guys each week unavailable so if we can get 12 or 13 in a lobby it should give some good racing.

I think we run div 1 as a straight division, and maybe also in 2 classes.......top 7 in class A, bottom 8 in class B with a separate ladder ????? and division 2/3 as separate divisions.

I will message the non entries in div 3 and see if they still want to race, with a gentle nudge to commit to showing so IF we split into 3 divs there are enough on the div 3 grid each week......otherwise, i think 2 bigger lobbies will be the way to go.
    Should be some great racing !
    Ad2mny likes this.
  2. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I would prefer just to have 2 divisions, just to simplify things. I don't think going to 4 classes adds to the excitement of racing each week. :)
  3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    blue, do you mean seperate div 2 and 3
  4. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Won't be there for Season 13, should be back when GT6 comes out.
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    no worries Darko, thanks for the heads up.
    Cheers
    Stu
  6. Bluemoon

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I mean just have Div1 and Div2, and no multiple classes in each div
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah, we will have a overall ladder, but then also split into divisions.....so in effect two championships in one to keep things interesting.

A little more work for me and clevo with the ladders, but for all the drivers a bit of incentive to show up every week and to try to get a good overall result, but fight in their individual championships.

hope that makes sense !
    Stu
    Ad2mny likes this.
  8. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    That grouping/splitting looks good,especially because the winners of each class/split/div or whatever it is will have to be consistent,unless you award points for class position not overall. It'd be much simpler to work out if you pay more pts to 1st then 1 or 2pt step to last place thru the field,based on final overall positions,& encourage regular participation,as front runners could have bad race and midfield & bottom are in the fight longer especially with a 2pt split,i.e. with 14 place grid,28pts for win,10 place grid,20pts. You could have it floating,depending on attendance,but probably would work better if on nominations.Just a thought so it's easy for people to assess where they are in the championship,& less pressure on Staff to update!:):)
  9. bjh1012

bjh1012 Bruce Hale Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    All good with me Stu. :) like race any one never know what might happen on the night may even get
    a couple div 2 scalps :D all going well :p:oops:
  10. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    X4rotorsploxX S.Leonheart (GT6)
    I understand where Stu is coming from - I feel as if there needs to be about 4 classes in Div 1 lol.
    bjh1012 likes this.
  11. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Two classed per Div isn't to dissimilar from what was done last season with the rookies ladders.
    stucar17 and S_CLOSE like this.
  12. corzza

corzza New Recruit

PSN ID
    corzza7
    Hey Guys, it's Corzza7 here. It's been a while since I've checked these forums, and I am very keen to enter season 13. Is that still possible?
    OverDrivve likes this.
  13. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Sure is mate, get yourself a Citroen GT race car, run it in and one of the mods if they already know you, will place you in the best division for your pace.
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey corrza, long time no see. Good to see your keen for some racing again.

In short yes i can fit you in, but with us squeezing into two lobbies i will have to move one guy back to div 2/3. In that case i just wanted to make sure you are as committed as you can reasonably be and will be on the grid most weeks.

Joe, would you be upset if i move you back down into the 2/3 lobby for corrza?

Also for everyone just a gentle reminder of our 2 most important regs.....

1. All drivers must keep 2 wheels on at least the ripple strips at all times. some of the tracks have concrete runoff that can be used as track for an advantage, so we use this rule to stop any advantage being gained. We do accept that sometimes mistakes are made, so if you do it a couple of times its no issue, but if it is a regular line taken, and there is an advantage gained we generally add a penalty in the form of a drive through added after the race. In our 13 seasons i think we have only had to penalize 2 drivers for this, and both were unaware of the rule !

2. Contact with other drivers. like real racing, if you make contact with another car or driver on the track, there will be a penalty if you don't redress and you are the cause of the accident. Best example would be if you rear end someone, and force them off line, then pass because of that you could be penalized post race with a drive through time penalty added to your race time. If you have the line you are entitled to keep it, but if you are unsure if you have gained from a questionable move, best to redress !

All rules and regs found here
    http://raceonoz.com/threads/rules-regulations.70/

Hosts for the two lobbies will be confirmed today
    Clevohead likes this.
  15. Bluemoon

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Where's the rookies ladder anyway?
  16. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID