Season 14: The Tifosi Have Spoken!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Bogor

Bogor Team Driver

They look really awesome!!
    Anon666 likes this.
  2. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    @mesafto has been added to Team Pagnian. Can I just give a heads up regarding downloading both the skins pack(s) which I'll add to the OP (thanks @Shaun_A ) and ptracker. BTW the skins pack is triple zipped, so make you get the right folder into yours skins main folder.
    KoAStR likes this.
  4. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  5. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

Thanks Anon, ive copied across the two zips, one of them (the google drive one) looks to be a new replacement for Turtlebeach?

steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_ferrari_f2004\skins
    [​IMG]

Hope thats right! cheers Mate.
  6. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hmmm, might need to ask @marty and @Rolz as to which skins will be on the server??
  7. marty

marty AC Server Legend

No skins on server yet but I will put them in tonight, currently it will nust show default skins for all.

With the Turtle Beach is everyone running the same I see the second link is called TurtleBeachAlt so does that mean some want to use that skin or should all just have the same skin from the Mega Pack?
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  8. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I think keep it as simple as possible with regards setting up the server. So just stick with the Mega Pack.
  9. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Ok Mega pack it is, I have restarted the 2 practice servers and all should have assigned skins. However in the prac server you may get the wrong car if somebody not in the season joins they get the first car not taken, any league guys will be given the car assigned to them unless its already taken.

For the season we currently have 32 entries with practice server grid limit of 24 the maybe's and 3 guys we dont have GUID's for are at the end of the list. For race night we will likely need to run the OSRW version to enable it to be open to anyone entered otherwise we would need confirmed numbers before the round to squeeze into 24 grid slots which is more of a hassle. I think OSRW versions all have 32+ grid spots so current numbers should be no issue though its still likely we wont be getting more then 24 for round 1.
  10. Mr.McGibblets

Mr.McGibblets Rookie

Will it just be ROZ members on the server tomorrow night? Assuming no drop ins will be allowed?
  11. Mr.McGibblets

Mr.McGibblets Rookie

OK so this happened tonight in the practice server. Hoping it doesn't happen tomorrow night?
  12. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

Quali must of been close. I guess that's from not everyone hsving the extra grid boxes?
  13. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

I'm getting an error/access denied clicking that link. However doing some googling I found a DL link on xgn. However the link was provided by someone going by the name of 'marty' ...sounds dodgey @marty ;)
    http://xgn.com.au/index.php?topic=1202.0
  14. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

you need to be signed into AC forums before the link works...
  15. Rolz

thats strange... if the track is the osrw one and you don't have it then it should have checksum kicked you...
  16. Rolz

will be password protected and password will be in discord when it's fired up
  17. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

@Rolz while you are here what’s the chance of the sprint practice server (he 2x 7 lap one) running at 100% grip for the next rounds? Think that’s how it was before, easier to test with a bit more consistency
    Rolz likes this.
  18. Rolz

yeah for setup purposes thats a good idea, will have the short ~7lap one that way for next week... I think you've had enough practice this week mate... 333 valid laps is pretty epic :)
  19. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

And yet still no real speed :( also about 200 of them was trying to get the track grip up by myself... lol
  20. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    So I have the track and skins sorted. Haven't done AC online yet how do I find the server??