SEASON 2 PS5 - GT4 CHAMPIONSHIP - SUNDAY NIGHT

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione PS4/5 Sunday Night' started by stucar17, Apr 22, 2024.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    So we are now into season 2 of our PS5 exclusive GT4 championship.
    [​IMG]

Great little race cars with minimal tuning required.
    If keen to join please register below and i will add you to the list

START TIMES
    - Sunday nights, with room resetting at 7:05 Sydney time.
    - 50 min prac session
    - 10 min Qualifying
    - 8PM Race start, Race lengths and formats TBC. (Normally 6 1hr races and 1x 1.5 hr enduro, but we may change this up a little)
    - Normally 1 compulsory pit stop with tyre change, but again may change this up to possibly 2 stops for some races and 0 stops for others.

The following Rules and Regs will be in place

- Entrants MUST be a Raceonoz GOLD MEMBER to participate. This helps us pay for the servers we run on.

- Will be a Ballast / restrictor series with weight / ballast updated after each round.
    1st
    - 30KG / 20 restrictor (max) - 2nd - 25KG / 19 Restrictor - 3rd - 20KG / 18 Restrictor....
    If you have a penalty but finish OFF podium you will lose 1KG /1 restrictor. If you have penalty and finish ON podium you will add 1kg/1 restrictor. (max is 30KG / 20 restrictor)
    We trailed this system in the PS4 GT4 league just gone and it worked really well to help even the field.

- CAR - OPEN SELECTION - But must remain with that car for the 7 week series.
    - TRACK LIST -
    R1 - Misano
    R2 - Laguna Seca
    R3 - Imola
    R4 - Zandvoort
    R5 - Brands Hatch
    R6 - Redbull Ring
    R7 - HungaroRing

- DRIVING STANDARDS- We will be using the normal Raceonoz rules and regs with regards to driving standards. With an expected larger grid, i will be encouraging everyone to race with respect for other drivers. IE avoiding contact and redressing when required. I would encourage all drivers to use the stewards group when necessary, where penalties will be added if and when required.

If you are keen to join this series in 2024 please get your entry in below and ill start to get a list together so we know how many grid spots we need (max 40 slots) and how we may look at formats / track lists.

IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR PSN FOR ME IN YOUR ENTRY SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE DRIVER LIST IN G-PORTAL !

Should be a cracking series.
    Stu

PROVISIONAL ENTRY LIST
    1. Stu
    2. Anthbark
    3. Gaz
    4. Adge
    5. BLack Falcon
    6. Brettwant
    7. Stozza
    8. Aiko_Mac
    9. CobMcCool
    10. Colin_50
    11. Someone_Awesome
    12. TT2504
    13. RockyNZ1234
    14. Antlloyd
    15. Kristoforos
    16. Ernie drongo / carpetsnake
    17. Burradogg
    18. Ghost88805
    19. Maverick_1991
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I think if you podium you should get 5 added for the win 3 for second and 1 for 3rd.
  3. Andy11023

Andy11023 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    andy11023
    Hey Stu,
    I might jump in and have another crack. It's been a while.
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey mate, ive added you to the list and sent a PSN message. Will be good to have you back on track again.