Season 3 Entry thread

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Mar 29, 2016.

1. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Hey guys, wasn't sure where to post this so here will have to do. If you recall I backed out of this season due to needing to finish my house renos and get the place on the market, got it mostly all done and called the realtors I had dealt with a few years ago when I bought the property as I wanted to know if the last jobs I wanted to do were going to improve the resale value. Good news was it was worth more than I expected, better news is that they had a buyer for it lined up who wanted to buy in our street and we just came to an agreement this week. Hoping to be back in action for season 4 but I really don't know as I don't even have another property lined up yet lol.
    garyw61 and Blindman like this.
  2. LOW_NZ

LOW_NZ Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    LOW_NZ
    Hi all,

Count me in.
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    YEAH BUDDY
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Will do, i have added you to my PSN list so hopefully catch you in the next few nights so we know where to place you

Otherwise add some details in the new members thread
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?forums/new-members.7/

And if possible see if you can get a qual time to us which is a base line we get all members to do.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/inde...-qualify-for-project-cars-sunday-league.1813/

Hopefuly catch you online soon
    Stu
  5. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Hi all, is it too late for me to enter for Season 3? I'm not sure how to go about it, I can't find anything regarding how to qualify for entrance to the season. PSN is dj2ca
  6. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Hi
    No its not to late . Someone will help you soon keep an eye out .:thumbsup:
    dj2ca likes this.
  7. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Hey Dj,
    Just a bit late for tonight's race, but we'll have you ready for next weeks race.
    You just have to set a qualifying time detailed in another thread and the mods can place you

Edit: maybe it can be done in time. I'll send you a race invite now to see your pace for tonight
    dj2ca likes this.
  8. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    No worries, I'll see if I can find the qualifying thread you speak of. I assume this is the thread you're talking about?

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/inde...-qualify-for-project-cars-sunday-league.1813/

I'll get to work at Sonoma in the G40 and see what I can come up with.

EDIT: I can't get online just yet so I'll probably have to give tonight a miss, but thanks for the offer to squeeze me in, I appreciate that!
  9. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    It's good to see you're interested :). Don't worry bro we'll help you out and get you slotted into a div ;)
  10. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah, definitely interested! I'm actually hopping online soon, not sure if I'll make it in time to have a quick race with you though, but I'm alright with skipping tonight's race and getting prepared for next Sunday. Hell, I might not even be fast enough to qualify for any division! It's hard to know how good you are when you're generally up against complete hacks.
  11. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    We will jump on with you during the week to get a gauge for your pace in the seasons car - the Radical.
    Check out the division threads and see the posted times for this weeks track and see what you think ;)
  12. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Youll struggle to find a better bunch of blokes to race with man. Clean racing is the whole point of this forum.
  13. LOW_NZ

LOW_NZ Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    LOW_NZ
    HI dj2ca,

after our convo today - this was my first race with these guys tonight and it was real good. clean qualifying and at the beginning of the race it was fast paced but sensible. Looking forward to the rest of the season and getting to know the guys better.
    Spidey_11 and Killercarlcox69 like this.
  14. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Awesome, thanks guys, looking forward to having a bit of a drive with you fellas this week!
    Spidey_11 and Killercarlcox69 like this.
  15. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

Im in if i can coming for gt6.. Keen on project cars just need to no what car and what track i need to do my test on??? Anyone help
  16. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
  17. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

18. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

I just did my lap 1:28:870 where do i put my time up or who do i send it to??
  19. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Refer to last paragraph on the thread I originally gave you the link to. @Ad2mny or @stucar17 should be able to help you out.
  20. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    I pulled a 1:27:983, hopefully that's enough to qualify for next week's session. I've PM'd Ad2mny my time.
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.