Season 4 - Division 3- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    certainly is. will be sending out messages to everyone later today
  2. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @garyw61 new member here...todd....can you add him please

Thanks stu
  3. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    :thumbsup:
  4. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Hey it looks like I'm not gonna be able to make the meet and greet tonight, I won't be able to get online until later on. Sorry fellas.
  5. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Please send me an invite even if I'm offline. I might make it mid quali or towards the end.
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok guys,

Track list has been released and is in the OP of the thread. As always, will be some you like, some you dont !

I iwll confirm the dime of day, and date later tonight, i didnt do it last 2 weeks so people wouldnt know what had been selected. needless to say if the temp is too hot at some of the tracks it does kill the tires, so will find something 'close' to the pocket for all drivers. That said, if you are killing your tire temp, and most arent than im not going to change it for 1 or 2 ;)

Please remember track limits (ripple strip or white line) and i will highlight any spots on individual tracks as needed.

Also, driver divisions will remain provisional up until about wednesday, i do have a couple of drivers sniffing around so 'may' have to add a couple....however they look like being in divs 2,3 or 4.....

Any issues please let me, ad2mny or clevo know so we can look at it.....

as always, if we need to change something in the interest of the league then the mod team reserve the right to make changes in the interest of all drivers.

Stu
    garyw61 and dj2ca like this.
  7. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Everyone ok with 10 min. qualy, 5 lap races tonight to test out a few tracks and allow drivers to drop in/out?
    stucar17 and Kart-No-1 like this.
  8. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Thanks for tonight guys. Great fun. Looks like we are going to have some more good racing this season! :)
  9. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

Outstanding track list. Looking forward to a good season with a non glitching wheel. Got around a second a lap around most places to find but with this car I dont think it will be a problem. Let hope Div 3 leads the way again with minimal no shows. See you all on track.
    stucar17 likes this.
  10. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Season 4 CAINE JOELS sportz bet odds
    Killer $ 1.64
    Jasond $ 1 95
    Dj2 2 2
    Kart 2 20
    Stiff 2 75
    Gary 3 00
    Vardz 3 50
    Fezza 4 00
    Ad2 4 50
    Golfer 5 00
    George 9 00
    Muss crucial redness todd price TBA
  11. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I'll get on Jas with Killer away a coupla rounds!
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  12. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

Golfer should blow out to about $38 after round 1
    JonoStan96 and Zachery like this.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK bit of a drivers briefing before round 1 for all divs.....
    Last night race highlighted a couple of things regarding this track. If you have anything to add (constructively) or want clarification on something then shoot so we are all on the same page before sunday....

FUEL - will be set to REAL for this round. It will be tight, but you should get home with about a lap to spare. If you dont have the app, i would suggest checking you can get home without having to short shift to save for a few laps. Based on the data from other drivers last night every one should be ok.....just !

[​IMG]

trying to pass in the high speed chicanes (turns 2,3,4,- 5,6) generally ended in a nightmare for those involved. If you are slow in those 2 sections and someone has a run on you, best to give up the spot. Is very tight and trying to defend 'could' push you into a penalty.

Turns 9 and 10, there is a clear penalty if you run wide to the left back up the hill, not worth the risk of pushing track limits.

Turns 11 and 12 (variante chicane) there is a penalty if you run off the green astro turf to the right, and as per ROOZ rules and regs all drivers should be keeping 2 wheels on the white line. I think for this section of track however, it is accepted that with no ripple strip there it is acceptable for drivers to run onto the astro turf.

After the meet and greet, a few other points
    - there was a few occasions where drivers were 'pushed' into a penalty, and lost positions because of it.....a reminder that on these occasions it is advisable to redress and let the other driver back past.
    - if you get a 'cut track' penalty, please make sure you are well off the racing line if there are other drivers behind. Sometimes is tough to do so depending on the track and corner involved, but please make every attempt.
    - There were a few lag issues last night that i saw. Not much, but enough to cause a slight rub into something more. Please keep this in mind if there is slight contact.

Cheers stu
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I would like to start a rational constructive issue... KILLER SHOULD BE DIV 2
    fezza likes this.
  15. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    I'll 2nd that :thumbsup:

Finally a car that is more predictable over curbs. Had a pretty good experience last night, except for the last race where I hit an invisible wall at full speed. Hope I don't experience that lag/bug during the season.
  16. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Now Now Vardz! the commitment it took from Killer to sandbag for an entire season in the Radical deserves a Div 3 title. At least he won't have to remember to pit this season. Having to win a championship in just 5 races will be the challenge. Think of it as a head start
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  18. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    So what are you trying to say ? I dont like my name in the same sentence as CAGME .
    v8power383 and SPL Racing like this.
  19. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Stiff is a lot faster than me .
    SPL Racing and jasondull1986 like this.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Did some laps with him last night and he does have some real pace at Imola....also did some laps the other night at NUrburg GP and he was well off the pace.....some days are diamonds, some are stones as they say.