Season 5 Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 9, 2015.

1. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Well its by far the closest season yet (when you ignore GRT). Only 81 points separate 2nd - 7th which is roughly half that between 1st and 2nd....
    Giant slayer likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    that probably has something to do with GRT's dominance as the gap in points between higher finishing positions in larger than the lower positions.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  4. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    we are flogging it! GO GRT!!!! Good year to start with them haha
    Watto64, JonoStan96 and Ad2mny like this.
  5. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will amend tomorrow sometime hopefully
    Ad2mny likes this.
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    With Division 7 going to re-run the last round, the teams championship points for the last round are not yet complete. But here is the current standings:
    Round pts / Total pts
    128 864 Gamesmen Racing Team
    101 694 Turn Left Racing
    129 674 Hi-Tec oils Racing
    96 670 Next Level Racing Team
    96 665 Bruce Hale Racing
    128 651 ROOZ Racing Powered by Turtle Beach
    87 599 Pagnian Racing Team
    Ad2mny likes this.
  8. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    GRT!!!

Well done team!!

Well I don't know how I did it, but somehow I managed to get most of the top drivers for each division into 1 team and absolutely dominated the teams championship. You guys (GRT) have all done brilliantly for your own championships as well, and almost everyone scored at least 1 podium. Division 3 was the only let down, not sure what happened to you guys?

Also the camaraderie displayed here in the convo, lots of people contributing tips and pit strats.

Having such a great team makes this next part so hard. How can I choose the best driver out of all these awesome performances? In division 1, ausnicko takes 2 wins in the highest echelon we have here at ROOZ. Division 2 saw Seth and Giantslayer take 3 wins amongst them and some podiums too, and blindman added some healthy results too. Division 3 was quiet like I said, but Floodsim brought a podium to the table towards our overall score. Division 4, with watto dominating and scoring 3 wins with 2 podiums to my measly 1 podium. Division 5 had only 1 driver, but emmo still scored well with 2 podiums. Division 6, awesome points haul with Crimj and CAPTNPEACH gaining 4 wins and podiums. Division 7 Kieran brings in two wins and two podiums, while bevo scores a 2nd and more points towards our total. Anyone seen Rhyse?

But in the end, there can be only 1 GRT Driver of the Season, and that driver is WATTO. Your contribution towards the team points plus your presence here in the convo helping out has really shone through.

Congratulations to you Phil, and to everyone on this great team. I hope I can get most of you back again next season too, and make it 2 teams champs in a row.

To those who will be doing reruns next week, good luck!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  9. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Well done on the Team Championship win Jamie and the rest of GRT
  10. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Well done team GRT. For a team of misfits :p you guys did an awesome job :thumbsup:

Set some very impressive record scores too!
    Watto64, Peter Wise and Ad2mny like this.
  11. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    @Ad2mny congratz to GRT, TLR were on the tail for a 2nd teams championship but we were out raced :(, I have an answer to your divison 3 problems. I conquered them all, whilst being conquered by @Bryan_F and @AOCleaner74
    t_b_williams and Ad2mny like this.
  12. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Congrats to GRT for a well earned championship. @Ad2mny acted as a great captain, starting with superb bidding securing the drivers it took to secure the tile. TLR were back, but just not enough. Well done.
    emmo46, pykeybraa145 and Ad2mny like this.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  14. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Yep spaced on that one. Had internet issues and by the time I sorted that for a problem free race the nomination window had closed.

Not that we needed the points lol...[​IMG]
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  15. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    GRT's official team song, WHAT A TEAM! :D
    Ad2mny likes this.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Now only the re-runs of Division 3 & 7 to go next week and the run for second place is hot with only 3 points separating HTO, NLR & TLR!
  18. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Kieran_B33 and Ad2mny like this.
  19. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    a 9th place will do it. ;)
    Ad2mny likes this.
  20. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Not exactly you've got to factor in the points of your current 7th best in those rounds. Net gain will be be points obtained by a driver in re run minus current 7th best score. So 7 extra points will likely require at least a single podium or multiple top 5 placings.