Season 7 - Division 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Mar 31, 2017.

1. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Would have loved to be there knowing the pace I have had around there would have been a great battle
  3. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah mate. Knowing your pace there's no way I would have had such an easy race tonight.
  4. Anthonyb

Don't worry that was the only track I felt comfortable at will have to work hard to be quick on the rest. Then we have Catalunya where you are ridiculously fast at.
  5. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah it is the enduro round though so it'll be a whole different ball game on the hard tyres maybe.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  6. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I stupidly took tyres
  7. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    You don't think you would have needed them? I definitely did, I think I was down to 64% on the FR at the halfway point.
  8. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    As always I had a :poop::poop::poop::poop: load of fun thanks guys :thumbsup:...Got spun on the the first corner though so technically my race was over on the first corner...BUT I had fun,look forward to the next round guys Cheers :thumbsup:
    Anthonyb, stucar17 and dj2ca like this.
  9. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    I did too but ended up coming out a few seconds in front of you? :thumbsdown:
  10. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Just got home to see the results of tonights race. Well done to the podium guys, especially @dj2ca for another win. Spewing I missed this one. Would love to see some replays from some of you. Looking forward to next week to try and regain some lost points.
    Anthonyb and dj2ca like this.
  11. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Thanks mate I'll get a highlight reel up in the morning but it'll be fairly boring lol.
  12. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    I was stoked to get a 2:06.6xx on my first flying lap in quali, I tried to better it but was nowhere near that fast on the following laps. I could count the times I've gone that fast on one hand so I'm glad one of them was during quali.

I got a great start off the line and headed up the mountain with Slap not too far behind me. The rest of the race was pretty boring, I just kept at it and watched the gap open up more and more as the laps went by. I think my lead was about 10 seconds when I pitted, Slap pitted a lap or two later and came out about 13 seconds behind me. I decided to go for FL in my second stint and managed a 2:06.577 on lap 16.

Bathurst was always going to be about staying consistent and I didn't make any errors so I'm very happy with that. Congrats to @SLAPNTICKLE and @SuiCid3 on rounding out the podium with me and thanks to everyone for racing.

Here's a highlight reel!

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  13. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Is that you swerving to the left at the start in the above video?
    I was the green car behind you. I felt no contact at all so that's why I kept on going. Figured you had too much wheel spin on the curb which brought you around.
    Happy to take a penalty if I did cause you to spin.
    @dj2ca any chance to review that start from a different angle to show possible contact?

My replay issue is still around.. haven't gotten around to trying to fix it yet so still can't save replays.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  14. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah that's Mick mate. I'll have a look at the replay and see what I can see, it does look like there's a little bit of contact there.

EDIT: Yep, I had a look and it looks like you tapped him ever so slightly @SuiCid3. If we need to discuss this further let's take it to PM.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  15. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Anyone keen to do some Brno practice tonight?
    Bounty05 likes this.
  16. Anthonyb

I'm planning to probably be on around 9 9.30
  17. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Niiiiiiiice. I'll catch you then mate.
  18. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Hey SuiCid3 all sweet mate :poop::poop::poop::poop: happens but on my replay it does look like u spun me but i am blind so maybe im full of it lol.
    SuiCid3 and Anthonyb like this.
  19. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    yeah man i am
    dj2ca and Anthonyb like this.
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    absolutely took fresh boots... tried to do a 22 lap stint on 1 set and IT WAS NOT GONNA HAPPEN