Season 8 Entry thread

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Nov 22, 2015.

1. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    It also means i won't miss the start of the season with my NZ holidays which see me back home on the 30th!
  2. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Put me down as a maybe.
    I will have my new wheel set up after Christmas (even though it arrived today dammit!) so would be able to go Pcars, but I'm seriously thinking about one last hurrah, especially if this does turn out to be the final official season.
    I might need some acclimatisation time before jumping into a new platform properly.
    Watto64 and emmo46 like this.
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'd rather not this be the final season, the game is still good for at least another 2 seasons I reckon. Only once AC is released on consoles will be when the GT6 funeral will occur.
    Randm90, Viperzed and seth123 like this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Cross that bridge when we come to it. If we can get numbers for S9 then we can see.

On another note, After the local race tonight, maybe we could run a full season of real world replica custom tracks?
  5. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I find the major frame drops/lag spikes on these tracks quite hard to swallow in a league scenario.
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    For as long as we get the numbers for a couple of divisions we will keep going.
    Randm90, stucar17 and Easyprey007 like this.
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Me too, My screen would freeze every couple of laps and that made it difficult to stay on track.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ah well that rules that out lol
  9. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

Put me down im keen PSN: NISSAN-RB30TURBO
    stucar17 and emmo46 like this.
  10. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    GT has been the bread and butter of ROOZ. Surely it cant end here with season 8.
    SuiCid3 and Randm90 like this.
  11. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    there'll be a new gran turismo in due course, AC and PCARS are just support series:cautious:
    SuiCid3, t_b_williams and REVO_Bryan like this.
  12. Dermott Brereton

Dermott Brereton Rookie

PSN ID
    ZingerStacker21
  13. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

Hi Stu,
    I'm in. I will probably grab a PS4 shortly (and PCars) but it is the people on GT6 that keep me here. I see people writing that the car choice will decide it etc - and I am not being critical of those people at all when I say that the community of racers on GT6 ROOZ is such a large part of the enjoyment for me. Whether it's Incey's 1/10th per beer time handicap joke or the banter between him and Hatfield pr the chats with Luke or you Stu on setup or McCrakens dry wit..or Bob's connection reliability (there he is, no he's dropped out again) or helping easy find some pace or always finding myself in a tussle with TB (like some magnet in each of our cars) or laughing with everyone at our collectively warped sense of humours - this is the big draw card for me. I might not like some of the cars but I can live with that as the blokes on here make up for any car or network issue....even Jonno's much beloved septic shift boxes...(know Stig will get me for that..lol).
    SuiCid3, Hatfield, Randm90 and 9 others like this.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    If there are enough people still interested we will continue to run seasons. From over 100 entries for season 6 we have only about 30 that have shown interest in season 8. The trend isn't looking good but it may have stabilised now so that we can get a few mores seasons in. i just hope my PS3 holds on.
    SuiCid3 and stucar17 like this.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Remind me again of your PSN id. if you could put it in your personal details it would be good.
  16. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Interested pending car choice. With no tuning it comes down to whether the car is at all enjoyable to drive, as we can't MAKE it enjoyable to drive. Ultimately here to have fun, and if its not fun why do it?
    emmo46 likes this.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  18. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    The thing is, if my hardware starts to fail, I would be more inclined to upgrade to the next generation, rather than repair existing components. I'm sure many here are in the same boat.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    me too, if the PS3 dies then it's on to PS4 for me. I'll wring everylast drop out of the PS3 though hoping it lasts until GT7 or Sports come to PS4.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  20. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    Didn't even realise this is up, I'm in