THE GAMESMEN CUP - Season 3 - Division 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Captains and myself are sorting out liveries now (almost done) and we have ample time for bidding so will try and wait for divisions to be close to (if not) finalised
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  2. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    yes, i need a new signature, with the new car and livery that i get.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    alright guys.....if you have looked in the OP you would have noticed that the tire wear for this season will again be on X2.

Basically the car is very easy on its tires, those who punish the crap out of them will be pitting for the COMPULSORY stop at, say, half race, at which time your tires wont be below 'about' 70% anyway, you still have heaps of grip....

The strategy plays will be the following
    - look after tires and make stop without taking fresh tires and save time in pits, struggle towards end of race
    - go harder on tires and change at a time that your longer stint still leaves some rubber to fight at the end.

The obvious difference this season the the compulsory stop, so it makes the window much smaller for all drivers, hopefully closing the gaps between the cars.

Hope that makes sense, we will post up any pit stop information when we get closer to the meet and greet so everyone (in all divs) has a clear understanding of what will work.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Meet and Greet tonight! I'll try and have the room up between 8pm and 8:30pm. Hope to see you all there!

Any update on where the tracklist is?
  6. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Wont be around for meet and greet tonight. But will defs be here for round 1 guys.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Dev1lman_87 , @freddyp_33 , @Zharvs92 , @colin-50_ , @PurpleDog , @Nathancarhead , @Rumbleshorts , @HIGGS , @Bevo_17 , @Clevohead , @Kiefer Hopkins , @StigsOzCousin , @bart

Ok guys, track list has been released in the OP.

Thanks to everyone who has helped with the setup, great effort from all involved and it should give us some cracking racing in this car.

The driver list is still provisional, we will finalise in the week before round 1, however it has to be said that there will be very minimal changes to what is listed.

As always, we would love a season incident free, please remember to respect your fellow racers, and respect what we are trying to achieve with our leagues. ;)

If you can confirm your host after tonight would be good and i will update the OP so everyone knows who to look for !

Wishing everyone a great season, and hopefully all the talk is about great "racing"

Cheers
    Mod team
  8. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    @stucar17 I'm good to host again.

Btw, will have M&G room up in about 10mins, just been a little flat out with uni study
  9. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Still out man so wont be around. But of course be here come round 1!
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  10. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Was a bit of fun last night getting to know the radical more in a race sense with people my pace for once. Shame there was only 5 of us at most. Looks to be a fairly good season if we get good number. Looking forward to next week!
  11. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Yeah its a great car i reckon. Good to see im back in tlr with ya nath. Hopefully can put some good points up for us mate. Bring on s3!
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    your captain is now @v8power383 ...and @Nathancarhead hasn't been signed for anyone yet...
  13. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Hahahaha! Oh yeah i forgot that changed. Lol dumbass!
  14. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Not the captain of TLR anymore, but I am still apart of the team
    Zachery likes this.
  15. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    ahh cool cool, now i just need to remember who did our sigs. was that @v8power383 ?
  16. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Yep, we'll get them sorted as soon as the full team is confirmed
  17. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    sweet as
  18. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    this might be a stupid qiestion, but how do change tyre wear rates on single player races? cant seem to find the option anywhere.
  19. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    It's in the gameplay settings from the main menu > Options section :thumbsup:
    Sam D Blacklock and Zachery like this.
  20. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Sorry for missing might, had other things on. Will be on for round 1 though.
    stucar17 and SPL Racing like this.