GT6 The most fun car to drive.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fertro, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Fertro

Fertro Rookie

PSN ID
    FunkadelicPony
    There are some cars in GT6 which are an absolute blast to throw around a circuit with no aim other than to have some fun. They're not the fastest, they don't have the most sophisticated handling, but they put a grin on your face.

For me,the RUF Yellowbird is absolutely bonkers. If you're even a little bit too rough with it, the back end overtakes you, unless your reflexes are superhuman.

What do you think? What car is just fun to throw around a track?
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    For me, the 787B will never cease to amaze me. Every lap feels absolutely special.
    To the distain of 95% of ROOZ I enjoy the Tuscan Speed 6 Touring Car.
    The Muira destroys all in the 500-515PP range.
  3. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    X4rotorsploxX S.Leonheart (GT6)
    787B is amazing. Best group C car there. Sauber C9 would've been great if they got the sounds right -.- ( For reference)

Otherwise I've enjoyed racing GT300 cars @ 520PP on sports hards. Had some great races.

And for one make racing the Pagani Hyuara on racing hards is extremely tricky to drive. Give it a go sometime ;p
    leeboy910 and JonoStan96 like this.
  4. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Probably the LFA Nurb edition for me, dances around a lot but is really satisfying when you keep it glued.
  5. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Call me boring, but the good old Nissan GT-R is great fun. You can do pretty much anything and it goes where you want.
    For pure lunacy, I like the Zonda R, especially around the Nurburgring...quite enjoying the M3 GT2 as well :)
  6. fRZn

fRZn Team Driver

PSN ID
    fRZnAU
    When you get a handle on it (stick some toe out on fronts) the F40 is a lot of fun to drive, a few long time favourites of mine have been the Viper GTS '02 and the NSX Type S Zero '97
    KoAStR likes this.