DiRT The RRC: Rooz Rally Championship 2011 (Dirt3) PS3

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SEIDO463, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Haha. Everyones already moved back to GT5. I'm just about to go to bed.
  2. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    aaah bummer. Well I'll still get on and keep testing and put together the final day of Norway.

Did you guys get any ideas or preferences after your session on D3 tonight?
  3. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    First post updated*

Rally Norway stages up and set!
    3 days and 15 stages!
  4. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

We just dit a bit of everything, i got i bit sick of 3min race then 5 mins spent loading, racing was good though and look froward to a championship in it. Just went and did some camaro 10 v ford au races on Gt5 for a break form that loading screen.
  5. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    I think the loading times will be quicker when using a stored setting. Loading times don't bother me much though, gives me time to picture the next stage in my mind.

We need to get on and test run with the stored game settings. Anyone willing to get on a test run at Norway with me?
    I've got day 1-3 stored and ready to go!

By the way, those of you that have put your name down on the entry list, do have the Monte Carlo Track Pack?
  6. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

I have the track pack :)
  7. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    yes I've also got the track pack
  8. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

No I havent, I refuse to pay all this extra for stuff that should be in the game, it can cost you heaps in the end if you buy it all. But if we are running that i guess i will have to grab it. I hate the way you finish a series and it says you have to buy the last race to complete this section, f'n bull:):):):) Codemasters you quickly loosing me as your number one fan. GT5 is still giving for no extra cost, Codemasters have DLC you have to pay for day 1 after release
  9. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Bonus, I know what you mean, they're all starting to do it now.
    But this time I couldn't help myself, I had to have Monte Carlo....it has some great stages!
  10. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Yer i might have to get it, but don't like the idea of them thinking they can get away with it. I'll boycot DLC after i get this 1 lol.
  11. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    How much is it anyway? I'll have to grab it too I suppose.
  12. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Guys, the poll is finished!

Class: S2000
    Solo based championship: YES
    Force Head cam: NO

Rally Norway is now ready to run and the RRC can get underway.
    We just need to set a time guys, let's get this going!

I'm currently working on setting up the Monte Carlo stages. Day 1 is ready at the moment.

2 more spaces left on the entry list!
  13. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    Hey guys' i've got dirt 3 but have only done a couple of stages. [did'nt grab me like gt5] i like rally and don't really care if i'm not quite on the pace. if the timing suits and there is still a spot i could be interested. [send me a message on the ps3 coz i don't get on the computer regularly]
  14. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Hey mate. So how did you go last night at Dirt3? I was really rusty with the first few stages the other day after not playing it for a while...rolled a couple times and totaled the focus against a pole lol
  15. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    i just jumped into single player & had a go. found lots of trees kept jumping out at me and the car doesn't steer very well when it's on it's roof. also having trouble with reverse being just hold the brake. will have to go looking for how to set up for selected events and car type. dont have monte carlo, can u only get it from playstation online? i have never made a purchase and feel the same as Bonus888. what time frame are we looking at for this series? would we be able to run 15 stages in one night? would love to have a go at this but i can't commit just yet.
  16. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    A little bit off topic but;

How did you guys rate this game? A worthwhile drive or a bit 'point and shoot arcardey'?
    How did wheels respond with the game e.g. g25?

It's crossed my mind to pick it up for a bit of fun, but don't want to bore of it quickly if it's a bit basic.

Cheers.
  17. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

I've been having a fair bit of fun with it lately. Just trying to get it finished. Its not a game that you take real seriously, you just go out and thrash around.
    I don't have a wheel so i can't help you out there.

Has this championship just been forgotten about or..?
  18. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    Fiat - abarth livery