Turn Left Racing Team (TLR)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by MINT_GTR, Jul 30, 2014.

?

Team livery or solo colours for season 3

1. QVS team livery

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Solo colours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    I seem to be getting a pattern going this season. win round 1, shocker at round 2, win R3, shocker at R4, Win round 5, and what do you know?! Absolute shocker last night as well. Finished dead last on track. Spun following another driver off line at turn 3 and never recovered. A bloody drive though at the second stop didn't help either.:mad:

And to make things even worse, It turns out I had the joker this week. Sorry boys, missed a good oportunity for more good points for the team. I had the pace to challenge for a podium.:(
  2. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    I think this is the one that got away qualid 7or 8 had a good start worked up to 6 then stated to pick up the lead group made my way to third went into the pits for first stop and got a drive through I don't no why so came into pits again this time pitted all good as I was coming into pits for my third and final time I got into the pit lane then had some one come up the inside of me as I was going into the pits and I got another drive through soooo had to pit again for tyres dropped back to last I think 12 .so set about making up some time anyway I finished 8th I think . so disappointed for the team and myself as I haven't contributed at all this season could of been a podium
  3. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    @MINT_GTR @GTP_DHolland @F1R3W1ND @S_CLOSE @Jamie @Blindman @Molch @pykeybraa145 @OTS_SPEED @Peter Wise @pat65

Tonight will be the last official 'Team Practice' night of the season. With such a big track to nail down, I'm sure we all could use / can give some helpful advise. The only way to get faster around here is to spend the time and do the laps. Would love to see everyone make it if they can. We have the lead in the teams championship still (I think, will confirm) so lets try to have the best result possible for the team this week and take the title.

Oh and Pykey - TLR is Love, TLR is Life. LOL
    Molch and Peter Wise like this.
  4. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    cant make it tonight heaing to adelaide but will be back tomorrow sorry boys. Lol T_B TLR is love TLR is life
    Vaughan Healy and Molch like this.
  5. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Hello fellow TLRians. I was thinking after tonights event we could maybe regroup in a room after it and talk about our season and have a chat maybe have some chips and gravy
    ?
  6. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Won't be able to make it tonight guys, Have a good race and hopefully pull TLR over the line. :)
    Molch, Peter Wise and pykeybraa145 like this.
  7. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Podium finish for me in 3rd. Had second for most of the race but threw it away on the last lap. How did every one else go. Did we take out the team championship
    pat65, Molch, Blindman and 1 other person like this.
  8. Jamie

Jamie Rookie

PSN ID
    Moozer81
    Also picked up 3rd, and importantly home in front of the HTO boys. Looks like the div 1 boys killed it for a 1-2! I think we might have it...
    pat65, Molch, MINT_GTR and 1 other person like this.
  9. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    Couldn't have asked for a better result in div 1, 1st to dan with pole and 2nd to myself with fastest lap :D

Well done to the whole team for putting in a mighty effort in the final round. Until Hatfield does the final numbers, it is too early to say we are champions but with 5 podiums across all the divs.....I am going to get the champagne ready :thumbsup:
    pat65, Molch, Jamie and 2 others like this.
  10. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Its been a pleasure being in team TLR. Thanks mint and co cap t_b for the tips and advice throughout the season. We had a good team. It would be nice if we could stay together for season 4 and go back to back winners
    pat65, MINT_GTR, Molch and 2 others like this.
  11. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Finished fifth, sorry I didn't bring my A game this season boys.! Kudos to everyone in the team. Catch you on the track sometime.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    pat65, MINT_GTR and Molch like this.
  12. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I'm sorry but there's no chance of you going back to back. In fact the wooden spoon for season 4 already has TLR's name engraved. So if I were you I'd jump off the sinking ship that is NLR while you still can and join the masterclass that will be NLR as we all know red Ferrari's are the fastest Ferrari's. :roflmao:
    Molch likes this.
  13. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Scored a second tonight, though initially thought it was a win as I couldn't see one of the guys, but it turned out he won. But majorly happy with a second. Had a spin in qually and started 7th I think. got a few moves done early and the rest was me staying on track while others didn't.
    Thanks for a great team effort this season boys, as Mint said no official results yet but I have my glass at the ready to catch that champagne and taste some sweet victory. I for one would love to stick around at TLR, but everyones name gets put back into a hat for next season so we will have to wait and see. That and I imagine there could be some head hunting going on as well.
  14. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Well done Molch and T_B for taking the championship in your div :D
    pat65, Molch and Blindman like this.
  15. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Ok Listen up guys,
    Firstly Congratz to T_B and Molch for winning their divisional championships
    Secondly GO TLR FOR WINNING CONSTRUCTORS TITLE WE HAD A GREAT BUNCH OF DRIVERS WE HAD GOOD COMMUNICATION AND TEAM WORK THROUGHOUT THE 7 WEEKS SO WELL DONE!!!!!!!
    I would also like to thank Mint and T_B and all of you drivers for making this such an awesome friendly environment and we had a great season 3 I enjoyed it alot thanks to everyone at Rooz more importantly you guys here at TLR. I would also like to personally thanks Mint for bidding on me and putting faith in me all season. Mint and T_B had faith in every single one of us and they were great captains and I am stoked I got to be apart of this team for season 3.
    Finally, TLR IS LOVE TLR IS LIFE<----------------------
    Maybe we should have a team meet this week to celebrate all of our victories?
    pat65, Vaughan Healy, Molch and 3 others like this.
  16. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    the usual Wed night meet for a wrap up of the season. And maybe some champagne???
    Thanks boys. Stoked that I managed to win a Div 2 title. But a little scared of where that puts me next season:eek:
    Was a great bunch of guys that Mint and I got to look after this season, it is you guys that make the team. Glad to be part of a great team. Hopefully back next season.
    pat65, MINT_GTR, Molch and 2 others like this.
  17. Jamie

Jamie Rookie

PSN ID
    Moozer81
    Great work everyone, fantastic result contributed to by the whole team. I really enjoyed being a part of it and hoping we can stick together for the next season. I personally would like teams to have the option to keep people. I know there are some people that would like us broken up, but the reality is that even though we took the title this season, I think there will be a few of us jumping up divisions so we may not be as strong next time around. Of course there will have to be some provisions for drafting if we end up having a heap of people in the same division. In saying that I can't imagine Pykey driving for any other team;). Also special thanks to Mint, Dan & TB for your tips and advice this season...definitely helped my times come down. Bring on Season 4 - looking forward to a car with a more power and less traction. :D
  18. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Haha well said jamie im quite happy where i am :) reality is i have no say where i go so need to wait and see now
    Molch and Jamie like this.
  19. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Well done team TLR got to say I'm very disappointed with my results this season .i don't think I came to grips with this car and didn't contribute to the team like I know I can :thumbsdown:.congrats to mulch and TB on your championship victory :thumbsup: . And the rest of TLR race team well done on a great season.​
    pat65, t_b_williams, Molch and 4 others like this.
  20. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Where'd it go?