IRACING Week 13, what ya racing

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bonus 888, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Looks like they got some week 13, 24 hour of Fun, that i can actually use for oval this time round. I got the Impala B but never used it because of not having the oval tracks, they using Charlotte and Daytona so will be giving it a run. Also the V8 supercar and the McLaren will be rolled out for the Spa and Suzuka races, love them tracks.
    Looks like the first week 13 Ill actually be taking part in several races, never really done much on these weeks before.
  2. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    whats it all about and they say there is safety involved and tt points
  3. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Only the 2 Oficial series have IR and SR so you can buil it up for promotion at weeks end if you not allready over 3SR and done your 3 races.
  4. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    i did carberator cup nascars last and run 7th out 30
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

This be My road races
    [​IMG]

And Dis be my Oval's in the B class Chevy Impala , !!!!!!Can I have a Mike check!!!! now I'm ready for Oval in the big cars

[​IMG]
  6. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Mic Check "yaeehyaeh!" :D

Will try and join you for some of those races, especially the Class B Impala races. I bought Daytona but have never driven it yet. I really liked the road variant on GT5, but sorta forgot about giving it a go since I bought it :p
  7. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    i came 7th last night against the americans KoAStR it is fantastic in the chevs
  8. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Got the Daytona road 2.4 this week end 160 mins in the Riley or McLaren, one way to test a track out hey.
    Thinking i might do one of them.
  9. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

Ill get into the v8's etc, and probably practice the Daytona 2.4. don't have any oval cars tho so prob wont be doing that one.
  10. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    looks like im confined to the spec racer.... its the only car/track combo i have i have the v8 but no suzuka or spa i have the lengends car but no oran park... i have daytona but no riley.... big D'oh !!!
  11. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Dont drop ya SR below 3 if you in the spec racer E, easy to do in that thing and you get promoted at weeks end if you stay above 3
    Sh*t i see you gone down, you will have to race it now E if you want to get to D
  12. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    got a setup that dont gonna kill me under brakes ??
  13. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Spec racer did you say? V8s and Macca did you say? Ovals we can actually do?

Best 13th week ever!!!
  14. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    It's not much to do with setup more to do with how you turn it in and apply brake/throttle. Ill be on soon anyway I hope.
  15. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

E just do some TT's and just run the laps you have to real slow and do it again and again till you get above 3 then just do test runs for the week so you grantee you go up a licence. Can get a good handle on the Pontiac and we will be doing a hosted session in it at some stage and there is always other hosteds you can do.

Hey Neishy the Gymkhana is great fun in the little Aussie racer too, did one run before and you get 1 SR for 1 lap. Mclaren is great at Suzuka and yet to do any practice for the 2.4 a Daytona.
  16. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Enforcer.
    Most stable set for the Spec racer.. Baseline. It's fast too.
  17. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Just had the pit party laugh and a half in the Legend @ Oran park "go kart track". David Besnard was there and he had raced it in his early days, all be it a different version. Felt like a go kart track and the racing was bumper to bumper till ya dumpher.
  18. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I got some pretty good sets for the Spec.. not sure if you'll find them easier to drive though, as Neishy said it might be more about how you manage your inputs.. sometimes it's because the car is actually too stiff on initial turn in, and to overcome it you have to exaggerate your inputs, then it overcomes the rigidity and turns in all of a sudden.

Love that Legend. Don't have Oran Park unfortunatley.

Will be away for the long weekend so don't think I'll be able to squeaze in the 2.6 or 160min... they do sound tempting though :)
  19. JamieFookes88

JamieFookes88 Jamie Fookes

PSN ID
    JLF131188 J. Fookes (GT6)
    I'm going to do the 2.4 in the McLarren MP4, 5am Sunday.
  20. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Yer i might do the Saturday one not sure, i like a beer in the Saturday races i do and 160mins is a bit of a stretch (bladder, and concentration) Sunday morning might be a better option. Did a quick run last night and it feels reeeel goooood out there, only got in the low 138's while others were in the 134, 135's, might get it down there though.