Who would like to see race certificates???

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Clevohead, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I mentioned in the S10 sign up thread that I have been thinking about race series certificates, like the ones iRacers get. Then you can print them out and display them, or just keep them on your PC.

Would add another element in my opinion, and give the guys something to take away with the bragging rights.

We could also have some additional certs like: most improved, wooden spoon, best comeback etc...

I could knock something up, and save as a template, for ease of use, and see if you guys like it. The beauty of these are is they won't cost anything but time to do :)

But before I invest my time in designing a cool looking certificate for ROOZ series' I am running this poll to gauge interest.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Great idea Clevo.
  3. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yeah, great idea Clevo. I am not looking forward to winning the NADA award though...
  4. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    top idea Clevo. ;)
  5. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    i say pretty good but if i get the wooden spoon award i'll quickly reverse my decision LOL
  6. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Ok going off of today's votes I will knock up some initial designs, if one of the mods could email some rooz, and pagnian logos in a decent resolution, that would be great.

I won't be online after tomorrow, until Sunday. Heading up the shack for a few days ;)
  7. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    awesome i can't wait to see what you get knocked up.. (( Women excluded!!! :lol: ))
  8. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

NADA = Not a donkey's arse?

I like it Clevo, great thinking mate :)
  9. Aussie-Col

Aussie-Col New Recruit

Hey Clevo I ticked yes but its not something I'd print out & put on my wall etc however it would look cool in our sig? (similar to the PS3 thing you & Rumbles have in your sigs) sure one of the young blokes would know how to draft that kind of thing up
  10. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    yeah mate been drafting up some options when I can, none really finished yet, been too busy with work and christmas etc..

So I haven't forgotten about it guys, still working on it, hope to have something ready for end of S10