Season 5 - Division 1.

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 7, 2016.

1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I'm sorry about the little tap at the start, I got a flyer and you just bogged down so there was room on the inside. I didn't brake too late as my replay only shows a little tap and I made the corner with ease, as did you.
    As to your move on the last corner, I did look in the mirror just before the braking marker and I honestly thought you were too far behind to make it stick, so I do apologise for turning into you. 2 laps later when you were back on me I did break early to make the pass easy for you but you went into the pits. At that stage Sammy was only 4 secs ahead of us and I really didn't want to get into a battle with you as I thought it better to follow you and catch them up. Obviously that didn't work out....
    Anthonyb, Slambobagan and SPL Racing like this.
  2. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Laguna Seca:
    Qualy.
    [​IMG]
    Race.
    [​IMG]
    Fastest lap.
    [​IMG]
    SPL Racing and AOCleaner74 like this.
  3. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    But you just had your best finish for the season, 9th!
  4. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Lol you missed the "by default" bit
  5. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Minor details
    Zachery likes this.
  6. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Regardless of what happened tonight I am blaming Stu. He goes and changes the amount of laps at the last moment and then doesn't even have the decency to give us a 5 min warmup after qualifying before the race!:D
    I didn't even have time to do my ritual nervous pee, get a beer and yell out C'MON!:D
  7. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I didn't even get a chance to send Samsung hate messages on PSN before the race :cry:

But seriously, we need that 5min warmup Stu!! Plzz
    Toranafan-02 and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  8. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I'm sure Sammy just read the message from the last race and thought you couldn't come up with something original!
    Beau_Albert and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  9. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    And that is the exact moment i call him a Toaster
    AOCleaner74 and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  10. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Is that cause he can fill 2 holes in one go?
    Beau_Albert and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  11. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Well, i qualified in my usual spot, had a crap start, played bumper cars with @AOCleaner74 through turn 1, then as i turned in for turn 2 @Beau_Albert was pushed into me and i ran incredibly wide, however this meant i had a brilliant exit and grabbed @stucar17 before turn 2 and then had to chase down @Beau_Albert, @AOCleaner74 and @mij2003. However coming into the final turn i saw @Beau_Albert make an easy move on @AOCleaner74, but for some reason there was no racing room given and both cars magnetized off into the sand and i was lucky enough to get past. I then set my sights on @mij2003 after @Beau_Albert went for the undercut, however my team mate would come unstuck at the famous turn 6 and i would get past after a panel mating ritual. I then just kept my pace up, and once Beau came into view on my micro sectors i pushed even harder and dragged a 16.8s lead all the way out to almost 23s, I then pitted at the end of lap 30 (Obviously no tires) and came out with a 5.5s lead and held the gap on the final lap to take the win. Pretty happy with that, but it could have been very different if Beau was not involved in the lap 1 incidents.
    mij2003 and Beau_Albert like this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Whats up with zharvs and spidey in the table? spidey get cut penalty dsq or something?
  13. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    i parked on lap 6 after several incidents. spidey was still going when i parked so he should get 9th
  14. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    I hit "retire to pits" after I had a spin and needed a break :(. I'm happy to take the last spot, it won't make a difference to my standings.
    I had my best lap time in qualy so happy with that. Sorry to slambo at turn 1, I braked early due to the build up of cats but didn't expect and react quick enough to your car in front.
    Tried to race back up to a reasonable position but spun it last turner and needed a rest.
    Sam D Blacklock and Slambobagan like this.
  15. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

It's all good mate wasn't exactly your fault I had almost come to a stop with no where to go, beau and mij running off track in front of me was just trying to avoid it, luckily it didn't spin me right around managed to get going quite quickly. Didn't effect my result in the end not as quick as Sammy and beau. so all is good.:thumbsup:
    Sam D Blacklock and Spidey_11 like this.
  16. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    It was Beau and myself, we were shoved wide from a car diving up the inside and missing the turn, so as i have seen on MY replay:
    Car divebombs Beau>Beau gets pushed wide>Beau slides into me>I brake a lot harder as I'm about to run off track>Slambo runs up my arse>Spidey runs up Slambo's arse and spins Slambo.
    I haven't seen everyone's POV but looked like a bit of a racing incident between 2 cars which ended up causing a 3 car nose to tail and a spin.
  17. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    you forgot to add that Harvs seen it all from the back of the grid. i have no footage so dont ask though, lol
  18. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    At least I was last in line giving it and not taking it... :) haha
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  19. Slambobagan

Jeez that's a lot of ramming, everyone was playing gentle until old Mate spidey joined in :roflmao: yeah just a racing incident crap happens. It's not like he pressed pause and completely t boned anyone at full speed haha.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016
  20. Slambobagan

@stucar17 how do you get default inters for next round? Puts me on rain tyres with those weather slots.
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.