Season 5 - Division 1.

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 7, 2016.

1. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    This is the greatest thing ever! I'm the one that turned right into the fence after I accidently went down to first gear and locked the rears. I turned around and was like "why has everyone stopped and waited for me, Div 1 guys are so nice" I had no idea what went on behind me.
  2. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Haha I'm the one you past that kept in on track. Got a bit distracted by the other 2 and stuffed the exit
    SPL Racing and Beau_Albert like this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hey guys.....sorry been MIA last few days.....getting smashed at work ATM so hope to get to protest tonight

Also, big chance i wont make this weeks round either, have kids playing another state tourny final in sydney i have to attend and no idea what time i will be back home :(
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, Driver briefing for R5 at Laguna seca. Remember we are back to a compulsory stop this round, please make sure you have your tire option set to change if you need to. I have yet to do a race run so have no idea if you will get through on the one set of tires. Is tough to pass here, and as always is a chance of knocking someone into a penalty, particularly at the corkscrew. PLEASE, if you knock someone off there please redress. Its a no brainer.

[​IMG]
    Weather Slots
    1. Heavy Cloud

2. Overcast
    3. Light cloud
    4. Clear
    [​IMG]

Fuel: REAL
    Tire Wear : REAL
    Time Progression : Real
    COMPULSORY PIT STOP : ON
    Qual : 10 mins
    5 MIN WARM UP for any last minute issues or DSC
    PENALTIES :
    ON
    TIRES : SOFT SLICK (default)
    DAMAGE : Visual only

PIT EXIT / ENTRY : All drivers MUST use the proper pit exit. Drivers exiting straight onto track will receive a drive through of 30 seconds. Remember too, there is a slight kink on entry, your car WILL hit the wall on the right, but if you go in to hot i have seen cars get stuck there. BE WARNED !
    TRACK LIMITS : There is nowhere here to cut and gain an advantage. Please use the standard ROOZ rules, 2 wheels must be on the ripple strip or white lines at all times. There are cut penalties at T2, 4, 6,8,9 and 10.
    DRIVING STANDARDS : Tough track to pass on. Be patient and remember it's better to give up a spot and continue the fight, than make contact defending, have it all turn pear shaped, and have to fight your way back after avoidable contact. A reminder that side to side contact will more often than not, result in the magnetic effect, so ALL drivers need to give reasonable room to someone making a clean and reasonable pass.
    CONTACT : There is a high chance of push penalties this round at turns 2, 8 and 11. If you push someone into a penalty or offline for your advantage, you will be expected to redress, and give the position back. Again, use your heads and give room where needed............Don't use other cars as a brake ! If you are mid /back of the pack, remember to brake earlier to avoid contact.
    RETURNING TO TRACK : If you do happen to go off track, please use your heads when returning. Stay offline until you are back up to race speed so you don't compromise other drivers.
    BLUE FLAGS : A reminder that if you are about to be lapped, its is good racing etiquette to move to the side where possible to let the leaders through.
    MICS : Please remember to mute your mic during the race, unless you are in a chat room and its agreed by all you can keep them on.
    PROTESTS : As always, if you feel you have reason to protest, save your replay, and then contact the room captains and the mod team, Myself or AD2MNY.....DO NOT blow up in the chat room, or on the forum.
    RAGE QUITTING : A reminder that if you rage quit the room, you will receive 0 points, not be able to use it as your drop round and it wont count as a round of your 4 needed to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize. If you have to stop, park up in the pits and let the race run down without leaving so it doesn't glitch the other drivers or replay.
    SWERVING : A reminder that swerving to try to stop another driver gaining the draft is NOT permitted. You may change your line once, and that's it. ;)

Anything i have missed let me know
    Stu
    Spidey_11 and Zachery like this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  6. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Hey stu has anyone bought up that we will run out of fuel for a 30 lap race. I haven't heard Beau complain so he obviously hasnt done a full race practice yet
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  7. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Bingo :thumbsup:
    Haven't even run with fuel turned on yet. Will do some laps tonight to see if i also won't make it, which is very likely based on my avg. fuel consumption compared to others at other rounds.
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  8. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Stu is also doing a run tonight
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  9. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Yep. I'd be coughing by Lap 29
  10. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Same 2.01l average I'd run out lap 29
  11. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Cool, i did a race distance and ran out crossing the line. Looks like 14th place is mine to lose! :D
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I made it home with .7 left !!!

Slight change for tonight , laps now 31 and fuel to slow.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Looking good to Be back for tonight.
  14. GOWIE22

GOWIE22 Rookie

PSN ID
    GOWIE22
    Wont make tonight at aus-x open
  15. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    So ive got no power due to a decent storm in brisbane. hopefully all beck up in time lol
  16. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Alright. im definately retired from pcars. just dont have the interest anymore. been great running over the past 4 seasons with you lads. and am looking forward to GT Sport in 2020 :laugh:
    Sam D Blacklock and JonoStan96 like this.
  17. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    FIFY
  18. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Hey, that works :thumbsup:
  19. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Spent most of today setting up my setup so that i could use a wheelcam for the race, which i was going to start recording during Warm-Up. But nope, that was removed without warning... equally dangerous as my HPattern was still in first meaning my car was rolling on the start line, lucky to avoid a penalty for a jump start....
    Decent start from pole only for that to be entirely redundent 250 meters later as AO cleaner decided to brake about 30 meters after anyone else, was never going to pull the car up without assistance and drilled my car and sent my well wide into Sam. Cheers for that :thumbsup:
    Far from impressed by that move, i tried an ultra-aggressive move into the last turn and we made contact sending us both off. I redressed as i thought i was at fault. Looked back on the replay, you did not give me an ounce of space what so ever AO..... you tried to apex the corner whilst my car was well alongside at that point... :mad:
    Behind him once again, i was losing alot of time very, very quickly to Sam and i knew i had to do something different so i pitted on Lap 3 and tried to undercut him. Sadly i ran into a little bit of traffic and thismeant i had no chance of catching Sam as i used all my tyre life getting past. :(
    Well done Sam on the win and Slambo for rounding out the podium. Sam's pretty much got a hand on the title now as he should be leading and has a smaller drop round. Guess i have it all to do in these final 2 rounds.... if i can survive the first lap. I won't give up as thats not in my nature, but jeez is my motivation being ripped to shreds.
    -A very pissed off Beau :thumbsdown:
  20. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Well The front row got a terrible start pretty much bunched up the whole field it was always going to end up that way into turn 1 I decided to button off and tuck in behind mij I think but I ended up getting caught up in it too, a lot worse off then the rest of you. But I'm happy with the result really happy to come back up to 3rd, even though I made no passes on track pitting on lap 1 paid off. Just be happy with 2nd beau can't win em all mate. That's still a good result.