Last Activity:
Jul 24, 2023
Birthday:
Jun 20, 1976 (Age: 47)
Home page:

Anon666

Destitute Gentleman Driver, Female, 47, from Brisvegas

Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

That's a shame Rinkly. I hope you are well. AJ already has a V2 but got 2 codes, so it doesn't matter if you don't need it. Take care mate. Feb 5, 2015

Anon666 was last seen:
Jul 24, 2023
    1. Peter Hughes
      Peter Hughes
      Hi Anon666, its extremely late notice, however I'm free for the Monday night F1 series on AC, let me know if I can squeeze in for tonight, otherwise ill join next week perhaps.

Cheers Peter
    2. Whiteracer52
      Whiteracer52
      How do you get on to the game it is locked out
    3. KoAStR
      KoAStR
      oi you discord now
    4. KoAStR
      KoAStR
      Gee, you sure are smelling a little bit kehnty.
      1. Anon666
        Anon666
        You like it don't you!!
        Jun 12, 2016
    5. Guybrush Threepwood
      Guybrush Threepwood
      Hi Annon. I've start a conversation among all the league organisers over in the official AC forums, but for some reason it isn't allowing me to add you to the convo. Can you have a look at your user settings in the AC forums and let me know if you can change something which will mean I can then add you to the convo?
      Cheers. :)
    6. Anon666
      Anon666
      That's a shame Rinkly. I hope you are well. AJ already has a V2 but got 2 codes, so it doesn't matter if you don't need it. Take care mate.
    7. Rinkly
      Rinkly
      Disapointed to have to say this but i wont be getting the fanatec v2 for a while . That help you got for me has a useby date so if your friend wants it back let me know . It runs out on the 6-3-2015 . Wont be doing much on line racing for a while , getting a bit slow and shaky .
      1. Anon666 likes this.
      2. Anon666
        Anon666
        That's a shame Rinkly. I hope you are well. AJ already has a V2 but got 2 codes, so it doesn't matter if you don't need it. Take care mate.
        Feb 5, 2015
    8. Blindman
      Blindman
      We're do we put the pictures anonn
      1. Anon666
        Anon666
        Apr 23, 2014
    9. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      hey bud well getting the thrustmoter hope ok
    10. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      Cheers bud & thanks mate or T-6
    11. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      Hey mate looks like i got threw the miss just need a price got Stu to talk to them a bought it should be good
      thanks for your in put and will be annoying & Will be on your case to get it set up but i am realistic & know
      its not going to make any faster but just to know i have a back up is all i need Cheers BJ
      1. Anon666
        Anon666
        Happy to help any time mate. You'll enjoy it mate .
        Mar 14, 2014
    12. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      Ok mate will be a few weeks yet just wanted to get your advice if buy one like to get a good one
      thanks mate i better get bed
    13. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      The gamesmen has a good deal shipping might be a killer but think i will look in to it don't tell the miss it may just turn up one day
      thanks bj
      1. Anon666
        Anon666
        Tell them you are from raceonoz and they might give you a bit of a discount. If you get one, let me know and I'll give you some set up tips.
        Mar 12, 2014
    14. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      Sorry mate the thrustmaster
      1. Anon666
        Anon666
        The wheel that comes standard with the thrustmaster has fixed gear paddles. So when you turn the wheel, the paddle shifters don't move. That's why I have the F1 wheel. There is another add on wheel no as well, the 458 challenge - Cyber has one.
        Mar 12, 2014
    15. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      Thanks mate that's what i was looking at don't think i would need the f1 wheel or wood i
    16. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      Had bit of a look at all have you used all of them or no what people think about the good & bad ones
      1. Anon666
        Anon666
        The logitech stuff is great value for money, but nothing beats a belt driven FFB set up. Sadly that's big bucks. If you want the best rig for GT6 - the Thrustmaster with either the F1 or new 458 Challenge wheel, as the base setup has fixed gear change paddles. Fanatec stuff is better but breaks too easily, so avoid imo. It's expensive gear, you might like your G27 a lot more when you see the prices!!
        Mar 11, 2014
    17. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      Hey bud thinking about getting another wheel & pedal set up & keep g27 as spear what would your non bias opinion be
      Cheers BJ
      1. Anon666
        Anon666
        What have you been looking at?
        Mar 11, 2014
    18. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      Hey mate some results
    19. DekGT5mad
      DekGT5mad
      Come on mate,surely you can "Red Bull",or is it too scarey???LOL
      1. Anon666
        Anon666
        Not sure if I'm around tonight Dek. Not spent more than 10 min's in that car tbh, used it for B-spec mainly.
        Oct 12, 2013
      2. DekGT5mad
        DekGT5mad
        If u r,can help with setup,&here's my one"private" tip,u're the only one i've given this to!Like the 2J,it's a "sucker" car. stay off the Vallelunga,vacuum d/f go's up&up,but soon as u lift one side of the car,it instantly disappears!!! That's why most struggle in high spd cnr's,feels like u jumped frm r/softs to cold s/hards & both wings gone!Food for thought?
        Oct 12, 2013
    20. t_b_williams
      t_b_williams
      As the winner of the 'Back to the Future' event, you are eligible to race in the Season 12 'Race of Champions'. 10 laps around SSR5 handicapped via average Div lap times. Check out the thread and hope to see you there.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 20, 1976 (Age: 47)
    Home page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CJIanon666
    PSN ID:
    Anon666