Matthyus's Recent Activity

1. Matthyus liked Noodles87's post in the thread GT-Sport Gran Turismo Sport - General.

I will be on later tonight for my first official GT event. Boy what an amazing experience it was. Be sure to cheer me & AmazingHour on!...

Dec 3, 2021 at 10:47 PM
  2. Matthyus replied to the thread GT Sport Season 18 Car Suggestion Thread.

Maybe, but the car was a hoot. Plus a good battle with Nemo

Dec 3, 2021 at 9:19 PM
  3. Matthyus liked Hatfield's post in the thread GT Sport Season 18 Car Suggestion Thread.

that T1-2 combo was blissful attempted murder! flying through the kink flat then immediately braking hard and trying not to lose it (rose...

Dec 3, 2021 at 9:18 PM
  4. Matthyus liked UrsineSaturn9's post in the thread GT-Sport Bathurst 1000 Tribute - (5/12).

It's Bathurst Weekend! Only two more sleeps until we find out who will conquer The Mountain (or who will be conquered by The Mountain)....

Dec 3, 2021 at 7:30 PM
  5. Matthyus replied to the thread GT Sport Season 17 Teams Championship.

Like I said, mixed feelings. Happy either way TBH. I've always been in a team so not being in one will feel odd. I'm used to the constant...

Dec 3, 2021 at 6:14 PM
  6. Matthyus replied to the thread GT Sport Season 18 Car Suggestion Thread.

The GTS All Stars is almost an exact copy of an event @VARDZ ran during the break one time. Sadly I wasn't able to do it, but I would go...

Dec 3, 2021 at 6:13 PM
  7. Matthyus liked T F Eccles's post in the thread GT Sport Season 17 Teams Championship.

And yes, a break from managing a team would be welcome. Might rethink stepping down after that.

Dec 3, 2021 at 2:15 PM
  8. Matthyus liked T F Eccles's post in the thread GT Sport Season 17 Teams Championship.

I'll talk to you @Matthyus, perhaps we can create an ersatz team?

Dec 3, 2021 at 2:15 PM
  9. Matthyus replied to the thread GT Sport Season 17 Teams Championship.

Both happy and sad about this. Happy to give it a break and also happy to play around with a livery that isn't Team based for a bit. Sad to...

Dec 3, 2021 at 12:50 PM
  10. Matthyus liked Hatfield's post in the thread GT Sport Season 17 Teams Championship.

Thanks to all the captains for the GT Sport teams championship past and current seasons. I will not be continuing the teams championship...

Dec 3, 2021 at 12:49 PM
  11. Matthyus replied to the thread PGA Tour 2K21 Official RaceOnOz Society.

Only 6... Sand actually became a safe haven, as it stopped the ball going wayward... I was doing OK, sitting at -4 at the start of the 3rd...

Dec 3, 2021 at 12:49 PM
  12. Matthyus replied to the thread PGA Tour 2K21 Official RaceOnOz Society.

Damn that wind @JonoStan96

Dec 3, 2021 at 7:50 AM
  13. Matthyus liked Hatfield's post in the thread GT Sport Season 17 Division 3 - Powered by Torque Tuition.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this season. Congratulations to this divisions winner @Bluemoon Well done to runners up @shane...

Dec 2, 2021 at 7:53 PM
  14. Matthyus liked Hatfield's post in the thread GT Sport Season 17 Division 2 - Powered by Torque Tuition.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this season. Congratulations to this divisions winner @Ben Campbell Well done to runners up...

Dec 2, 2021 at 7:53 PM
  15. Matthyus liked Hatfield's post in the thread GT Sport Season 17 Division 1 - Powered by Torque Tuition.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this season. Congratulations to this divisions winner @LR__AmazingHour Well done to runners up...

Dec 2, 2021 at 7:50 PM