Season 9: Race On...RaceOnOz!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Pringles_947

Pringles_947 Team Driver Gold Member

Sorry Jay Jay for the bump on the straight D= i feel really bad =[ i think i little bit of lag made it way bigger than it should have been, but my bad for being so close.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Wow wow wow awesome. Never done so many laps that closely fought. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Massive kudos to @Rolz for that performance especially coming from Div2 to Div1 (must have been sandbaggin :p), like an unstoppable TTB Train coming in with the one-two. So good. :DBallast punished the tyres making it hard to defend that lead.

[​IMG]

So much for "My only goal tonight will be to not finish last"! :roflmao: - a single mistake from me and you would have had the win.
    krunch, SPL Racing and loris P. like this.
  3. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
  4. c4rLo5

c4rLo5 Team Driver Gold Member

Yeah had some very close racing in Div2 which made things exciting! Apologies to @spita84 for the punt. Apparently my mic was not working/very low volume.
    Unfortunately I'll miss the next 2 rounds as I'll be away.
    Congrats to @krunch and the rest of the podium. Thanks for the racing guys!
    spita84 and krunch like this.
  5. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

aaaaand Div 2... Team Turtle Beach 1-2!! Krunch and Loris
    [​IMG]
    loris P. and KoAStR like this.
  6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hellz YEa the double head whammy!

[​IMG]

T-tee-bee... tee tee bee... tee tee bee yeeeeww! :cool:
    Anon666, Rolz, krunch and 2 others like this.
  7. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Very interesting, big turn around in the teams champ and a shake up in Div 2.
    [​IMG]
  8. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Hi there! Is there a div1 results?
    Stoked with the race last night, arguably the best I've ever driven.
    Thanks @KoAStR for the setup!! Worked perfectly for me on that track with that car.
    Neck on neck driving for those last 9 laps after I came out of the pits was awesome, really heaps of fun. :D
  9. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Nice. Well done. Yea results link is a few posts back.
    But I always put them up in the in Race Results section link on the forum header so they are easy to find rather than trawling back through threads.

http://raceonoz.com/page.php?view=RaceResults#Assetto Corsa
    Rolz likes this.
  10. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Sorry lads!

I plan on racing from round 4 on wards...

Since GT Academy Nationals I just wanted a bit of a break from the sim racing.... However in saying this I haven't had single chance to get on either with my body building prep for competition this weekend...

Last weekend I was in Sydney, yesterday was my birthday, and next week ill be in Bali...

However when I get back, ill have half a day to put some practice in and ill be good to go.. I now have a GT Cockpit so will be kitted out now! #noexcuses :D
    Anon666, krunch and Rolz like this.
  11. kambo1987

kambo1987 New Recruit

So sorry guys i missed the first round and couldn't make it last night either. My life is abit to hectic unfortunately. Can i withdraw to let someone else race this season. I really don't want to be holding someone else out.
  12. Mael

Mael Professional

Tough race for Pagnian! I did my job by taking Anon out (really sorry about it Anon, the rear end kicked out at just the wrong time). That probably cost me about 10s and never quite recovered from there. Well driven Rolz and a shout out to the Div 2 guys! The finishing time between the two divisions were very close, think @Loris finished about 10s ahead of me :thumbsup:
    krunch and Rolz like this.
  13. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Woohoo :) I had some good fortune but I'll take the win! Congrats to Loris Prost & DoubleVision for the Div2 podium spots and to Koaster, Rolz and Cherno in Div1

The race panned out well for me and I was stoked to pick up my first win at ROOZ!

Qualy was almost perfect until the server ended the session prematurely robbing me of a shot at pole. I was timing my final run for maximum track grip and I was 6 tenths up on my final lap, but with 4 corners to go - bam! on the grid in 5th. We might have to look at the server settings for next week.

After an OK getaway I was again too cautious into turn 1 and ended up dropping to 7th. I settled in and was confident in the car so I started pushing. I saw Pete get mugged by a bunch of cars and I snuck past too. I caught up to Terry a few laps later and after a good tight battle slipped past. Rover was warping a fair bit so as I got on his tail I had to be really careful and took a while to find a way past. Carlos had a spin before I got to him so I found myself in 3rd approaching the pit window. I pitted at the end of lap 10 and resumed in 3rd behind DoubleVision and Loris Prost. I was slowly chipping away at the gap and as they started to battle I was hopeful I could get on to the back of them before the end of the race, Unfortunately they had contact with 4 laps to go and I was gifted the lead. Loris recovered to take 2nd so it was a 1-2 finish for Team Turtle Beach!

What's that I hear? It's the sound of TWO unstoppable TTB Trains coming in with the one-two's!!! Double division whitewash!

I think the Oculus Rift might be helping me in a few areas - hard to be sure until I do some racing with a more powerful car but so far I'm really enjoying the racing with a box on my face :).
    spita84, Anon666, c4rLo5 and 5 others like this.
  14. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Happy to finish in the top 10 even if it was gifted to me by c4rLo5 and spita84 having a moment at turn 6 with only a handful of laps to go.
    Had a good race with bruce and Iwouldsmash in the first few laps and then managed to keep pace with cyber and spita for the rest of the session :eek:.
    Hope I can do the same next week
    spita84 and skywalker like this.
  15. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Mate was wondering where you had got to. Look forward to seeing you back in track. As will your team mates who could use a ponts boost!

Happy birthday and good luck with the comp. I Am a gym junkie as well. Have a few mates that compete but personally doesn't appeal to me. Enjoy the comp bet you are looking forward to a big cheat meal blow out after!
    R0T0R-AU86 likes this.
  16. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

Congrats to Koastr and ROLZ, you guys had it nailed. Did the setup make a big difference you think?

I apologise to anyone I knocked in the opening laps. As an excuse I had been up since 2:30am and only arrived in Perth at 3pm, buggered :)

After making a good start I made a big mistake in the first few laps and dropped 3 or 4 spots then I think I tapped QC and then slowed down to re-address and I never really caught up. I did see QC have a huge spin behind me a few laps later :(. Had a good battle with Cherno and Shaun but I had a bad exit and got tapped and got decent damage on the rear wing which made for an interesting rest of the race haha. Ended up having a good dice with BJ matho last lap too, I tried to go outside on the last corner as a desperate move haha. Good job mate.

Looking forward to next week.
  17. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Setup helped be consistently fast probably more than outright pace. Maybe worth 0.5s on a hotlap I reckon. Especially as this set wasn't that fast in the first few laps, but as the laps wore on it set seemed to get faster. Maybe it balanced tyre wear more.
    Rolz likes this.
  18. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    [​IMG]
    krunch and Rolz like this.
  19. JayJAY

JayJAY Rookie

It was my fault, i went down into 3rd. I mixed my gears up :( i don't like this car anyway so yeah im not doing anymore races in this season
  20. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    Ahhh dont stress mate, racing incident. Only ended up losing 1 place from it anyway. I went back and had a look and i didnt exactly leave you much room. Had you been part of The Gamesmen Men i may have left you a little more ;).

Struggled for pace the whole time, just felt like i was losing time to everybody lap after lap. Look forward to next week!