Season 5 - Division 4.

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Welcome @Bounty05 hope you enjoy the rest of the season with us. Has anyone got you to set up your pit stop stuff yet? Say that fast ten times.
    If you haven't remind us to do it before the race in a tune room.
    Have fun and good luck
    Ant
  2. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Nah haven't set up anything yet, just did some laps last night but that's about all. Just trying to learn the track and get used to the car. What's the deal with pit stops?
  3. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    @Bounty05 welcome to the Sunday league :D Just wondering if you could add your psn id to your info? So that I can send you an invite to tonight's race
    Bounty05 and Anthonyb like this.
  4. Anthonyb

Beau_Albert likes this.
  5. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    psn id is up for all to see!
    stucar17, George and Anthonyb like this.
  6. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    So short race review this week. my first clean lap was my qualy lap, which was good as I top qualified with it. Yay @Anthonyb got the jump at the start but spun. I then was maintaining a gap to @Mick then just before the straight I hit an invisible wall, which put me un the air and slowly destroyed my car and my reset button didn't want to work...oh well. At least I got a point for tq.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  7. Anthonyb

@George great qually lap what a shame about the wall I saw your car in pieces and thought how did you spin there.
    My race. Qualified 2nd and got a great start trying to stay wide and give @George room i got on the loud pedal and shot across track and hit the wall got back on track in 5th with @rossi0nsx coming up quick then I copped a 5 sec penalty for cut track. Chasing @rossi0nsx and @bluebounty05 bounty made a small mistake letting rossi and myself through I got a run on rossi then as I got along side the good old magnetism happened we both got out of it ok. Rossi made a mistake and got a penalty letting me past on to chase down @fezza I can't remember getting past fezza but I must have then @mwkw1520 pitted and i grabbed 1st holding a 1 to 4 second gap I tried to make some more breathing space before pitting on lap 4 Mike got past and had a 10 sec gap I chased him down with 1 lap to go I was 1 sec behind mike held on with all my pressure I made a mistake on the left before the last carousel and spun the challenge for 1st was over. Great race Mike well done with first and fastest lap congrats on 3rd @fezza. Also well done @bluebounty05 on 4th in your first race with us.
    See you next week
    Ant
    Mick, George and Bounty05 like this.
  8. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Any one got the times?
  9. Anthonyb

Yeah but don't know how to get them on here
  10. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    You need to upload them to a site like tinypic then paste the link.
  11. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    OR load them to the raceonoz.com Facebook page
  12. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    My race summarised in video

13. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
    That's got to suck man
  14. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
    i'll post the times tommorrow
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  15. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    RIP Headphone users
    George likes this.
  16. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Thats brutal, i felt like i had some good pace but i made to many stupid mistakes. i also noticed after the second lap that i needed to change my brake bias and anti roll bars to my prefered setting, which i had already changed in quali.
  17. Anthonyb

The bias and bars reset for start of race you can do it on the start line. I was doing it in turn 1 I just remembered so that did not help me when my right foot got too heavy.
  18. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Quali - I was heading for a pb on my hot lap but unfortunately I clipped the second last ripple strip at Hohenrain causing a spin that lost me any chance of a valid lap. (defaulted to Q7)
    Race - Started well and slipped through on the inside of T1 & gained 2 spots then the nerves kicked in and started making silly little errors, over shooting my brake markers and under steering like a :):):):):). Made another small error allowing @Anthonyb and @rossi0nsx through pushing me back a couple of spots so I thought it was time to concentrate on finishing the race more so than racing the race cos this track is gonna kill me. Found my zone and slowly made my way back to 5th with 2 laps to go, now looking for that 4th pos and at the same time I grabbed my pb of 7:17.
    It took another lap and a half to catch 4th place (not sure who it was sorry) and was running out of klms to find a way past. suddenly saw an opening at adenauer forst so I jumped into impulse mode and grabbed the spot, my heart was pounding. Knowing the finish was not far away I made sure I took every corner with car and crossed the line in 4th.
    That was AWESOME fun guys, thanks to all you guys for a great race - let's do that again!
    George and Anthonyb like this.
  19. Anthonyb

Man that is nasty
  20. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh