[COMPLETED] ASSETTO CORSA: Season 1.

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Cool Drift that sounds good. Definitely round highlights are always good you should give it a bash.
    I wouldn't worry about sponsor information for this as there's no 3rd party prizes for this series.

As for ideas here is a couple of vids I made after the first round:
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/current-assetto-corsa-season-1.1499/page-6#post-67050
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/current-assetto-corsa-season-1.1499/page-6#post-67037

I have been saving the replays and am thinking of an extended edit of the first one containing snippets from each round, obviously after the season has finished. ;)
    Driftoz likes this.
  2. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

Any chance you can upload the replays at all if they are not too big? if my idea works ill try do all the rounds from the beginning, if not its all good ill just start from the 4th round
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]

Might I suggest you look at a different points structure as there are more than 16 drivers...
    Driftoz and KoAStR like this.
  4. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    They are pretty big files for a full race ~500MB.
    For round 1 we only have the last lap or two of the official race, and then a replay from a 5 lap unofficial race we did afterwards just to get some more footage. So obviously those files are a bit smaller.
  5. Driftoz

yeah thats fine ill just start recording from this weeks race.
    heres part of the vid ive started for round 4 let me know what you think and if you think anything needs changing
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    KoAStR and Mael like this.
  6. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Sorry wont be able to make Monday nights event, good luck to everyone hope you all have a good'n
  7. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    I need to start some practice on this next round! :eek:
  8. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    It's shaping up nice mate! Looking forward to seeing your full edit.
    I can try uploading those replay files for round 1-3 overnight if you like. Let me know.
  9. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Are you guys only using tracks that come with the original game for now?
  10. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    yeah just original tracks and cars so it makes it easier for everyone :thumbsup:
  11. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Cool beans. Eastern Creek is pretty epic though :D
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  12. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    yeah it's not bad still needs a few touch up's to get it spot on barbagallo is freaking perfect though :laugh:
  13. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Yeah it's pretty close, probably only turn 1 needs work. There is a big dip near the apex that isn't quite there but it does 'feel' like Barbagallo.
  14. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    some killer races have been held there on AC :thumbsup: just hoping a good bathurst rocks up and some qld tracks and i'm sure an all aus season will be held there is an oran park floating around thats pretty good not the russian version though thats shocking :roflmao:
    Driftoz likes this.
  15. Driftoz

i love the adelaide track too was thinking be cool if i could host some adelaide Gt2 races over the weekend while clipsal is on here atm
  16. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I've got the Clipsal version, has anyone found/done the old Adelaide F1 layout? Wasn't much different but would hit the nostalgia button!
  17. Driftoz

na ive only seen the 2012 clipsal track
  18. EdWood

EdWood New Recruit

Hello,

Is there an available spot for the remainder of the season?
  19. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Hey mate hows it going the big blokes in charge and most of us are away on weekends but monday the latest we will be able to work something out think we have 1 spot free but i'm not too sure at all but yeah hang around jump on some servers have some fun and even if this season is booked out we have alot of side events and time trials :thumbsup: till the next season or if someone drops out and if another 5 people pop up we will start talking about openning another server in divisions :thumbsup: so yeah hang around :D
  20. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Alright lads, get those skins up please. I want to have the server setup tonight. I'm in disguise this week...
    [​IMG]
    This car is an awesome beast, but Mugello is a bouncy old track. Get a few laps under your belts is my advice.

@EdWood welcome to the forum mate. I will add you to the list, but please get your steam id to us today (there is a little vid a few pages back that shows how to do that). @leeboy910 are you running this week mate??
    KoAStR likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.