IRACING Be Careful in IRacing Practice Session

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bonus 888, Apr 23, 2013.

1. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

yeah, god knows how many times i've heard people get snotted in a practice session and it's just 'hey sorry about that' and the reply is 'it's cool it's practice after all'. only ever had one guy ever take offense to a smack i gave him, although he was overtaking on the outside and turned across my nose. he was :):):):)ty but he still didn't protest.
  2. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

It was three of us he protested just heard Neishy got one too, haven't heard from Stratty so not sure if he got a protest too.
    Please keep it civil about this we don't want any jokes about this Tool being taken seriously in this open forum. He has proven what a tool he is not only to us but most of the Iracing community and he will soon get sick off being all alone and move on.

I must stress any of the contact we had between us didn't effect anyone else in the room at all.
  3. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

Sorry guys, I had to clean up this thread. I know everyone wants a chance to rant, but please don't post deliberately inflammatory comments. This is a public forum and those kinds of comments could come back to bite ROOZ as a team.
  4. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Good call mate, and with his track record...
  5. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

better safe than sorry :D at least we got to have a little rant lol