Clevohead's ROOZ Targa Tasmania Tour 2014

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Clevohead, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Hi Guys

Was talking with Greendog the other night when he mentioned he would love to come down to Tassie, for a look and possibly Targa one day.

This got me thinking ;)

Who would be interested in a Clevo hosted tour of Targa Tasmania for ROOZ members?

The dates for Targa Tasmania 2014 are 6 May - 11 May. 2014 because this gives everyone time to organise leave, book flights (get cheap ones), and save etc...

I think with the possible help of Stretch and Quik666, we could make this a pretty fun, jam packed tour. With enough connections between us to to do a variety of things as well as watch the racing.

I could make this a package tour, so basically all signed up would organise their own flights, I could organise group accommodation, a mini bus (only one des then ;)), and activities (go karts, hot lap @ Symmons Plains etc..) all for one price.

But before I do all this ground work I need to know will it be worth it? I think I would need at least 6 people seriously interested for a week of motorsport, sight seeing, motorsport, good food, motorsport, and maybe a couple of beers :)

I think this would be a great way for a lot of us to meet, and be one massive boys week.

But first just chasing who is interested before I really start thinking about it.

Interested parties:
    Aza2672
    Bonus 888
    Colin_50
    Stu (after hours)
  2. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    I'd be interested sounds good just let me know how much
  3. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Emmmm verry interested M8 have to see how i can parm some work off, i'LL get back to you.
  4. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Good response guys, just added you guys to first post.

Ok Aza, haven't chased any pricing yet.

I am thinking of keeping everything transparent, and keep everyone in the loop of costs etc...

There is a good Motel three doors down from my place, I will get some pricing from them in regards to rooms for that time.

I will chase some prices on a minivan/bus for the week, and get some group pricing for some of the attractions/activities I have in mind.

Will keep this updated.
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Hey I know someone whos got a house in Hobart just got to find where they hide the keys and we can squat there if they dont find out lol Neishy.
  6. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    That could work for the southern stages ;)
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah , I might be there crewing.

Good chance will be able to catch up with everyone as the stages get done.

Will keep you posted.