IRACING Clubman Cup Tri Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by beau261, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Ill have whatever number hairy bear picks next...
  2. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    i see a very slight but possibly fatal flaw in tommorrows event its just the fact that the server is down for 6hrs tommorrow night starting at 4pm and going untill 10pm... that is all
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Shiiite - Thanks for the reminder I would have forgot! :/
    Double Shiiite with the server down time tomorow :( - Ummm I presume we'll be postponing and I can go make another appointment for tomorrow night then?
  4. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Ah yes, Of course nothing ever goes off without a problem.
    We will postpone Round 3, exactly 24hrs. If anyone has issues with that let me know.

iRacing's Announcement.

Infrastructure upgrades - No functional changes

Tuesday 9-Apr-2013 0600 UTC

EDT(-4)
    2000 Hosted Sessions* (8-Apr)
    0200 Service Down
    0800 Service Up

UTC
    0000 Hosted Sessions*
    0600 Service Down
    1200 Service Up

AEST(+10)
    1000 Hosted Sessions*
    1600 Service Down
    2200 Service Up

Sessions in progress at the start of maintenance may be terminated. There will be no record of such events whether official or not.

(*) Hosted sessions are allowed that do not overlap the service maintenance period. For example, 6 hours before the service is down, you can create a hosted session that lasts 4 hours, but not one that lasts for 6 hours.

All times are subject to change.
  5. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

oh i wonder if that means the Lotus49 will be available :D

sorry but i didn't read the Clubman format correctly...80 mins practice session. i'm gonna really be pushing my luck if i stay up for the entire race so i'll unfortunately have to bow out. have fun gents.

PS #13's all yours Jamie :D
  6. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    The 80 minute practice session is all about accommodating the WA drivers. No one actually does the full 80 minutes of practice.
    It's a double lose situation. Start early and make it too hard for WA drivers to attend, or start late and the Eastern states driver lose a little sleep.
  7. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Cheers Beau Wednesday is all good for me. :cool:

I'm a bit confused. Since the round 3 session start is bought forward to 2000 AEST (from 211 AEDT), it's exactly the same time for me in WA (1800 WST) isn't it? :/
  8. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Ok, Your not the only one who Is confused here. :D
    iRacing have scheduled the maintenance for "Tuesday 9-Apr-2013 0600 UTC", Is that not actually "Wednesday" for us here in Aus??
  9. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    No it is not. FFS, This iRacing league function :):):):)s me. I tried to change the date of round three to the 10th, and it says "We cannot create your hosted session because it would overlap with a scheduled maintenance period." :):):):)s me!
  10. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Doh! :mad:
    You're right Beau, still 9th of April in Australia too (+10hrs on UTC time)... :rolleyes:
    Maybe you can contact iracing support explaining the problem and they can reschedule the round?

Another idea, maybe it's a residual error from it currently being scheduled during scheduled maintenance. Can you move it to another day, say Thursday, then back to Wednesday?
  11. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Im happy to re schedule it to the weekend, but I'll be at work so someone else would have to admin the event.
    I was thinking go Thursday, but I do the Russian dance on Friday and the Mississippi might blow a gasket if I don't spend time with her.
  12. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Would be better if you were there. I'm easy, schedule it for next swing if you have too.
  13. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

+1. I even put in a fair bit of practice so that you shouldn't lap me this time. And yes, I am on night shift. (I am waiting to see what night I will have a sickie. I am that keen).
  14. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Ok, I'll re-schedule to next month. How does Tuesday 14th May sound?

HairyBear kicks off the legends series this weekend, so hopefully all the Clubman cup runners can join in on the action there. I personally would love to but can't. In my opinion, the legend is one of the few cars in iRacing that has an intuitive feeling tyre model.
  15. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Sounds Good Beau, We got the OMR race at Oran park this week and the next race is 21/22nd of May so 14th is perfect.
    Should be able to make the HairyBear legends, sounds like a bit of fun, need a good setup though.
  16. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Site just went down right on 4pm 1600 AEST 600GMT. How long did they say it was out for? I was away this week end and tonights my first chance to get back into it, look like a TV night.
  17. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Here ya go buddy. Built this one specially for you.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7t2g0h4mi5yp7zd

Its good for 58's around Okoyama Short, but still stable enough. It could be made faster at the expense of stability. Enjoy
  18. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Thanks M8 just for me! I feel special!!!!. 58's so i should get 101's easy then lol.
    Looks like the site is down for 6 hours, its says it will be back by 8amEDT ( guessing thats US time) so we should be getting it back about 10 pm, might still be up to do a couple laps and see what doesn't work after the update.
  19. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    you wouldnt believe it but i got asked by James N Scanlon (xtreme sim racing) they have rens and corey hengar etc etc was i running in a team or solo but i had to say i was in a team already i love you guys :D and i like my rockstar livery too much LOL
  20. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    You tha man Corey.