GT6 [Completed] 400PPR Ramsay Street Event - Motegi Madness

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by emmo46, Dec 22, 2015.

1. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    You don't have to win all the time TB. plug it in and get it on
    t_b_williams likes this.
  2. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    I hope your talking about my new wheel............o_O
    incey likes this.
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  6. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Was a good laugh,
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I had a satisfying night, I had pretty good pace but cocked up races 2 and 3. The racing was great except for my fatal attraction to a couple of Loti. sorry TB and Incey.
  8. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Was a good night of racing, except getting knocked off-track by @Konnor McCluskey in the third race. Sorry for the wrong accusation @seth123.
  9. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Had a ball last night, the new Civic proving to be a weapon on the twistier variants, thankfully I think I've finally found a car that doesn't become useless after 1 or 2 wins. Not bad for an FF.
    Hatfield likes this.
  10. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Oh yeeeeeeah, bringing up the back
  11. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    The first hit was a little rough but the second one where i spun was just as much my fault. I didn't leave enough room when I was going around you. Did the sme to Konnor a couple of corners earlier. It's sommething I'm going to have to work on. My apologies for getting narky at the time but I was pretty disappointed. The run we had at the oval was heaps of fun though....seems the 111 has some life left in it yet
    While I am apologising I need to say sorry to seth over Bryan's crash. When I saw the replay it was obvious that you weren't at fault as I had claimed at the time...you were pretty f'en sketchy on the controller though :D
    I did have a good time with the full grid last night despite my whingeing about some of the passes, I hope you guys stay on daylight saving for awhile coz the 730 timeslot (my time) really suits.
  12. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Sketchy is an under statement those triggers had a mind of their own, I eventually got the hang of it did like the car I had would like to use it again in the future, will more 400pp events be happening?

At the oval I was rolling my fingers over the controller to hold it better and my index finger touched the handbrake and I didn't notice that at all thought I was being spun lol
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  13. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    there's a couple of 400 classes now so they'll probably pop up every three or four weeks. not sure if you can use that car in all of them though
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    List of upcoming street events is here
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/proposed-future-street-events.1743/

You can still find some other cars that work well with controller...stick more to FF and 4WD cars so that throttle control isn't hard...big change for you though...going from the tail happy slides to this...
    seth123 likes this.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I don't blame you for being disappointed, I was very disappointed with myself that I hit you, I thought I had room but obviously didn't. I ruined what would have been a podium for one of us, depending who came out on top in that battle.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    The next event for these cars is on 16/02/16, the 400PPR Compact Car Championship using AR Mini, Cape Ring Inside, Suzuka East, Silverstone National.
    seth123 likes this.
  17. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Your car is way faster on the straights but I catch you through the twisty bits. Going to be many more battles to come I think
    emmo46 likes this.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Looking forward to it.:thumbsup: