IRACING Custom Skin for ROOZ / IRLeagueOZ discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by racerman13, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Once you download the trading paints program go to options and the subscription tab and just tick the V8 supercar box, and it will put all the paints in the right folder. Now you just open the program each week to update with any new ones added since last visit.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I wanna look at making a skin or two that's all about ROOZ... the skins so far are cool, but they're their own themes with ROOZ just stuck on somewhere.
    I want to do something where ROOZ is the main theme with Pagnian on the bonnet or something (just like TTR is the main theme on the side of their cars and they have their forum sponsor on the bonnet)

For this reason I want the fonts used in the forum banner. If anyone knows what they are, please sing out - Justin I'm looking at you mate! (where ever you are :p)

Particularly RaceOnOz font. The Next level / pagnian fonts might be good too because those images can be tricky to work with when you want a different background color, but not essential...

EDIT - this looks like it's the RaceOn font - http://www.dafont.com/planet-kosmos.font
  3. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Thats what i intended to do when i did my first skin Koastr. I wanted the individual racer to stand out so put our PSN names on the side and then put the RacOnOz stuff all over the rest. I ended up getting a bit carried away and just cluttered the car up like a blokes shed with all this stuff I found online.
    Your Idea is good and we could make it consistent across all the different cars the rooz guys are running. I only got the V8 liveries at the moment but will get the Cadi and the Riley ones soon, they look like the next venture I'll be dabbling in on Iracing
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.