Division 2/3 SEASON 13

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 15, 2013.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Clevohead likes this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Sorry Bj, I thought I left enough room to my left, it appeared to me there was a couple of car widths to my left. I guess I misjudged it.
    bjh1012 likes this.
  3. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    I felt I needed to redress Emmo. even though on my end we didn't make contact, somewhere in the connection between us we did. not fair that I get off scott free while you suffer massive damage and loss of time. My race was already comprimised at that point after the debacle that was turn one.
    emmo46 likes this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i have him as 7th (6pts) and 8th (4 pts) and 12th (0) for the first 3 rounds.......10pts.

Am i missing something?

Also, there is a protest in so i haven't updated the divisional ladders for the 4th round.....i will adjust the overall, and update the class ladders when the protest has been finalized, hopefully in a few days.

Stu
  5. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    My race was reasonably uneventful. Average start which saw me tuck in behind T_b who ghosted at the first corner and went straight on. I was in front and was trying to conserve tyres, keep it neat and keep a decent pace.
    Turbo was right behind and keeping me very honest, the gap growing, then shrinking back and forth.
    He pitted on lap 10 I think. I was in a lap later as per my initial plan.
    OD went past whilst I was in the pit on his gutsy one stop strategy. I was closing the gap as his tyres must've been getting a bit average. I managed to get within about a second and watched OD dive into the pits on about lap 16.
    I tried to push a little bit because I knew he'd be right there once I'd had my second stop. I pitted again on about lap 21 or 22. As predicted, OD slipped past as I was exiting the pit, so I put the hammer down as I knew I would have the advantage on tyres.
    I eventually caught OD, bit he either made a mistake or got a penalty and I was through.
    From there I was just trying to keep good speed without burning the damn tyres.
    Had a couple of moments sideways, but the last few laps were just keeping it steady and bringing it home for the win.
    Felt good to finally get a race in and not bloody disconnect!
    I'm looking forward to the enduro, should be very interesting indeed with different strategies and no doubt some bingles!
    Well done to T_b for sticking at it and plugging in some quick laps. Without the lag I think you probably would've won the day.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Sorry, I was counting the 10th place 1 point from Fuji in my calculations, you have it on your table but have not included it.
    If there is a protest upheld then I guess that could change.
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It's just a shame the stupid PSN has to ruin 2 races, I had no choice as I was in the fence but you could have carried on, but then it could lead to big dramas if it happened to some one who hadn't our history of lag punts and thought you had actually hit them.
    For you to have sent me off track so hard you would have had to hit at about 100 K faster than I was going and I know that wasn't the case.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I've had to move to a G27 wheel after the brake dramas on my Driving Force wheel at Fuji, does anyone know what is used as the PS button to bring up the cross bar menu while you are in game. The Driving Force does this.
    Clevohead likes this.
  9. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Have to use the PS3 controller unfortunately
  10. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    It's funny, when I started that's what I used but I couldn't imagine playing like that anymore it wouldn't feel right. Maybe Santa can come early for you this year. You can't play gt6 with a controller ...
  11. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    [quote="emmo46, post: 32091, member: 185"
    For you to have sent me off track so hard you would have had to hit at about 100 K faster than I was going and I know that wasn't the case.[/quote]
    Thats why I didnt blow up at the incident at turn one. same thing happened to me. It was more than someone just braking late, it was a BIG hit that sent me way off track, turns out it was leeboy and I lagging between each other as he was the one directly behind me i now see.

Was impressed with my speed but in one respect it does make sense as I only had the one practice session earlier that day with BJ and only got into the mid 33's. When I got ready for the race I did an oil change and the car was hugely down on hp. Nearly made it into the 31 club.
  12. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    There was no impact from my perspective T_b, it just looked like your car wasn't braking. I hope it wasn't something I did, I took my usual line and braking point and as I said, no impact on my screen.
  13. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Serge good to see you at CFC 10 in Melbourne. [​IMG]
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  14. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Damn... The rim colors are right on the money :)
    Any sign of yours mate?
  15. hr31gts

hr31gts New Recruit

PSN ID
    hr31gts
    Ya controller is the only option, But look forward to some more improvements on your lap times! G27 is a MUCH better wheel, I've never looked back to my dodgy old driving force!

Also, does anyone have a replay with me in the race for me to review?
  16. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    [​IMG]
    Even turbo showed up lol[​IMG]
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  17. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Your fine Lee. Was not impressed the second it happened, but when I turned the car around and saw the entire field jumping smoking and sparking all over the show, I knew it was no ones fault but PD's
    leeboy910 likes this.
  18. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Hopefully this crap is sorted out for GT6...
    Ad2mny likes this.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    No evidence of remarkable pace yet:(
  20. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I use controller, and a bluetooth keyboard from woolies ;) along with my wheel.

On my G27 I have mapped my wheel buttons to access the RA menu (brake bias menus) in game and scroll up/down and select, so it's just like my old DFGT.