Division 2 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Just watched razor's FL and he still has 2 wheels on the the red and white ripple strip (well 1/2 on) so its fine by me.
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Ill grab the screenshot of what i felt was outside the rules, but may just be a lag spike from my recording, gimme 5
  3. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    @razor4797 my apologies your lap is fine, its VERY touch and go but you still have 2 wheels on, i apologise, guess i should read up on my track limits knowledge myself, so Razor's lap is 41:631
    [​IMG]
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Oh crap that's a lot closer than I thought... Thanks for clearing it up mate
    stucar17 and Beau_Albert like this.
  5. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    What a f'd up race for me. Was running well at the front until CAGM came out of the pits just infront of me. Followed him closely all the way to turn three where I followed him wide and lost the back end of the car spinning directly into the path of Slambo. Sorry mate. The impact sent me deep into the sand and to last place. Couldn't find a rhythm after that. Any time I'd make some inroads on Joe, I'd run wide through 4 and get :):):):) all over my tyres and drop back again. Then as if my night couldn't get any worse, I clipped the cone on the way into the pits for my second stop and copped a drive through. Swear my wheel/rig nearly ended up on the front lawn via the window. Bring on the Green Hell.

My FL was a 1:41.306 but this was after running wide at turn 1 so cant count. Next fastest was the next lap at 1:41.312
    stucar17 likes this.
  6. COME_AND_GET_ME7

That .006 is gonna make the world of difference for ROC handicaps :roflmao:
    stucar17 and t_b_williams like this.
  7. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I just wanted to apologize for not able to be running at the last race 2 issues were one the internet was being a :):):):):) (still no luck despite all of the advice I got from everyone) and 2 a reoccuring knee injury was coming back to haunt me couldnt really drive after 5 laps I was in agony and gave up finally went to have an xray today hopefully nothing serious I will be at the nurburgring unless the psn/internet wants to screw me over again
    stucar17 and JonoStan96 like this.
  8. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Will be out for the last race. Got a Mates Stag do this wknd, Good luck guys.
  9. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    I went thru a similar experience a few years back - was getting wicked knee pain in my throttle leg after an hour in the rig.
    Had to shift my pedal set for a more relaxing position to support the knee(not an easy task in the box i have!)
    Hope you sort it out mate :)
    Motors560 likes this.
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I'm a chance of missing as well guys. Have a tennis trip to Canberra and not sure when we will get back Sunday night. Will be doing my best to get back in time.
  11. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Went to the doctors today no ligament damage which is good but apparently ive worn it out so gotta rest it still wont stop me from racing though even if I have to start accelerating with my left foot (yes I have tried its bloody hard) and also I love nurburgring love the car and also it was my birthday yesterday so im trying to end the season on a high
    Also stu or anyone whol can answer this what happens in quali since the laps
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  12. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    are so long
  13. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    just dont injure your knee while youre over there :) good luck for the tournament
  14. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    @stucar17 am i right to say this weekend we aren't using the 10min rule and its a straight One Lap Shootout?
  15. COME_AND_GET_ME7

A one lap shootout is still going to take 20 minutes so I'd use the in game qualification with a time limit of 11 minutes. If someone joins while qualifyIng is happening or someone disconnects simply exit the race after the race countdown and line up in the same order with newcomers and disconnecters starting at the rear
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  16. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Lol stu, Is 'tennis' the new code word for 'mrs actually dragging me to floriade'
  17. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Lol, no mik, I can absolutely say I won't be doing anything floriade !! Will be stuck in a little hole called Weston creek with 10 kids for a teams challenge. Kinda spewing, but one of those things have to do with work. Will miss the footy as well :(

@qual. Tbh, I'm not sure what cyber had in mind. Will confirm later today.
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    y not quali on the short gp/f?
    Peter Wise likes this.
  19. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    If we were to use the actual quali system please make it so all other cars arn't visible, traffic here would be awful
  20. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    Who's hosting tonight?