Division 4 season 10

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ladder updated, any issues let me know
  2. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    saw that, thanks Stu, top job as always ;)
  3. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    No issues, just great to be top of the tree. :D
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, midron18 added to your division.

Please add him when possible

Thanks stu
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, enduro round this week starting a little earlier.

Qual at 7:50 EDST

Race start 8:00 EDST

I will get the division captains to message on PSN as well

Stu
  7. midron18

midron18 Rookie

PSN ID
    midron18
    So an hour earlier for QLD?
  8. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
  9. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Sorry Colin - no disrespect intended - but your mic was so loud last night i had to mute you, could not hear my engine!
  10. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Colin, we may have to get you to adjust your mic settings again mate, I found you to be louder than other people too, you were blasting my ears and could hardly hear beanie or anon.

If you need a hand let me know, I will have a look and see if I can find a video or guide for adjusting mic settings and post it here to help you out.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Bloody mics !

Mine works perfectly ( thanks Turtle Beach ;) ) until there is about 10 in the room then i cant hear anyone, (thanks PD)

I am starting to believe that the mics are more sensitive than the actual racing rooms !
  12. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Ok Col, click below link:

Mic guide

I have set the video to start from the point of info you may need, hope this helps ;)
  13. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    REMINDER - EARLY START

7:50 pm AEDST approx - QUAL
    8:00 pm AEDST approx - RACE

If you are not there too bad, I will be running with those times regardless of who is there.

Everyone will be messaged when room is open approx 7:00 pm AEDST.

Please do not enter room until I have opened it and messaged you, as I have lounge settings to adjust, and if people are in the room the changes don't take effect.
  14. raywat3185

raywat3185 New Recruit

Good luck tonight guys

Have fun!
  15. midron18

midron18 Rookie

PSN ID
    midron18
    Damn Internet issues :mad:
  16. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Too bad you couldn't stay in Midron, we could have use more guys in the race, and I believe Colin got in too late...
    Not a lot to say really, in very CLOSE fashion lost the car during the first laps and had to play catch up after qualifying second.
    After getting into rhythm was running consistently and quick, closed a 57 sec lead down to twenty something after opting for a one stopper, just didn't calculate enough fuel and had to run the complete last lap on fumes... Damn you pit crew!
    Again ended up running most of the race against the clock, took advantage of two or three overtaking opportunities, and was solid for third place after CW ran out of fuel early in the last few laps of the race ( sorry I ran into you mate... Caught me off guard you running so slow...).
    I think this result might be enough to put me in 4th place in the ladder, but unfortunately the three top three spots are for Ray, Emmo and Ad to battle as the points lead is quite big.
    Congratulations to Ad, Emmo and Greendog for the podium and hope to steal some points from you guys in the next race.
    Can't wait for next Sunday!

PS: Special thanks to Mustafur for helping me get into the 2:08's, great coaching, really appreciated!
  17. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Nope... Not enoug to put me in front of quickturbo, still fifth close behind him....
    Next week is going to be legend..... Wait for it!....dary
  18. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Very interesting race this one. As emmo46 said, not quite a proper enduro, but a 2 or 3 stopper depending how you liked running on worn tyres.
    Had some issues at the start with midron dropping out every time he joined the track. Hope you can sort your connection issues mate.

Qualified 4th behind CWhelan, S_CLOSE and emmo46. Got an awesome start and come into the first turn on the inside of S_CLOSE, but he gratiously backed off and gave me the line and up ahead CWhelan ran wide onto the sand and fell right back to last, which left me behind emmo46 and S_CLOSE just behind me. S_CLOSE came unstuck near the exit of the second tunnel and spun which left a nice little buffer between me and emmo46 back to qik666turbo and we started to pull away. I was hoping to be able to stay with emmo46 and maybe get past but I just couldn't find a way through without being a bit silly and by lap 5 he started to pull away. I guess I was just trying too hard and my lap times were suffering (high 11's to low 12's) and before too long I noticed CWhelan up to third and closing in. emmo46 pitted lap 13 I think and I stayed out till lap 15, and by that time CWhelan was right with me and come in same time as me. S_CLOSE passed while we were in the pits and emmo46 come past again too. CWhelan and I left the pit on top of each other but me in front and we had some pretty tight racing for a few laps. I thought for sure he was gonna get past and leave me behind but I managed about 3 2.08's in a row and a whole bunch of 9's and started to pull a gap then I got a little slide out of the 2nd corner after the second tunnel and, while trying not to overcorrect, I cut a little of the next corner and got a penalty. Cwhelan came past and i managed to stay with him until a couple laps later he touched a bit of gravel on exit of first turn and I got back under at the first chicane. Then I ran a little wide just past where I cut the corner last time and let him back through. All this time emmo46 was holding about an 8 second lead on us until lap 27 when he ran just a tad wide and touched the grass coming down the hill to the final corner and spun. CWhelan come up first and must've hesitated a bit cause I got under him at the final turn. emmo46 pitted and I ran through till lap 30 before I pitted. I think i took too long refueling cause when i come back out emmo46 had a 20 second lead on me with Cwhelan right with him and S_CLOSE was not too far behind me. I dont remember exactly which lap it was (36?) but I come across CWhelan in limp mode (bad luck m8) and finished the race comfortably in second place 11 seconds behind emmo46 and a whopping 1.20 something in front of green_dog.

Congrats to emmo46, it was your race all day m8, and to greendog for the final podium position.

Bring on Autumn Ring reverse, another track I hardly know in reverse lol :/
  19. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    [​IMG]
    GRIDCWhelan, S_CLOSE, emmo46, me, qik666turbo, green_dog, xsirdave and Clevohead
    [​IMG]
    CWhelan running wide with emmo46 taking advantage
    [​IMG]
    qik666turbo coming up on S_CLOSE's spin, emmo46 and me up front
    [​IMG]
    qik666turbo in the gravel lap3 with green_dog inside, CWhelan and S_CLOSE behind
    [​IMG]
    Clevohead and xsirdave battled it out for the final positions
    [​IMG]
    Up the inside after a small mistake turn 1 from CWhelan
    [​IMG]
    S_CLOSE leading with CWhelan and emmo46 close behind
    [​IMG]
    emmo46's spin
    [​IMG]
    emmo46 and CWhelan battling it out just before CWhelan ran out of petrol
    [​IMG]
    CWhelan in limp mode and S_CLOSE with nowhere to go
  20. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Great pics ad, it really brings a bit of colour to our Div 4 thread :)

Result will be up tonight after I get home.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.