FORZA Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Announcement

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Darko, May 22, 2013.

1. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
  2. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Xbox one?
  3. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Its the next Xbox console, I would probably get this as i will likely get the new Xbox at launch but i dont expect much, Forza hasnt changed there physicals model since the first installment.

They seem to think new cars and tracks is all people care about.
  4. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    What's Xbox 720 then or did they change there mind about the name.
  5. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Changed their mind.
  6. Cozmo858

Cozmo858 Corey

The Xbox 720 was never a confirmed name for the next gen console.

Ill defiantly be getting the XB1 before the PS4 love Forza and with GT6 being on PS4 there is no rush haha.
  7. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    You mean PS3
  8. Cozmo858

Cozmo858 Corey

Yep haha ment to say not being on the PS4 :p
  9. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

i was hoping they'd bring PGR back :( still the most beautifully balanced racing game i've played on the Xbox. actually that track in the video makes it look like they are trying to copy a little of it. like they did in Horizon. and that sucked...
  10. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

been checking out e3 footage of this on xbox live. looks good but the trailer has strong hints of arcadeness about it. at least they are bringing the avatar driver back, which was dropped in Forza 2. what's funny was Dan Greenwalt talking about it like it was a new idea. they have just broadened it's scope to something similar as GT5's. watching gameplay footage i actually thought graphically the next gens would be more advanced than this. it's looking great but just not the leap i was expecting.
    had the same feeling with all the other games they showed too. the only major advances seem to be a big increase in the amount of lighting affects generated and better resolution. but no better than a high end pc as far as i can tell.

and what's with all the bloody zombie games they have slotted for release on xbox one. i love killing zombies as much as the next gamer but it's getting ridiculous on the xbox side of the fence.

geez i hope Halo 5 and Titanfall come out on pc :lol: