G'day

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Whiteracer52, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Whiteracer52

Whiteracer52 Rookie

Whiteracer here just looking for some clean racing
    colin-50_, Peter Wise and Blindman like this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi mate,

Welcome to Raceonoz.

Let us know what you are after, we have our sunday league with approx 70 drivers spread over 6 divisions.

If you want something through the week we have a range of series, am sure we will find you something.

Add me on PSN: stuart170773 and we can catch up one night and get you sorted. Great bunch of guys, all fast and clean so if thats what you are after then this is the place for you !

Cheers
    Stu
  3. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    welcome Whiteracer my log in is colin-50_ to put me in your friends list and if you have any questions any of the guys in the shout box will be able to help you
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    HI mate,

got your qual time tonight and based on that i can get you into the div 1 room.

If you can add Mustafur and also cyber_stig_77 to your friend list that will be good.

All the div 1 info can be found here http://raceonoz.com/threads/division-1-season-2.999/

Any problems just let me know

Cheers
    Stu
  5. Whiteracer52

Whiteracer52 Rookie

Ha stucar17 just seeing if I will be ably to race in the finel round and in what group please let me know thangs mat
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yep, sure will.

Um, leave it with me and will see where is the best fit.

The div 2 championship is still alive so im not sure thats the best place, but maybe div 3 or 1 just to get you a race could be the go.

Will get back to you tomorrow at some stage .
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hi mate,

Am going to keep you in division 1 for the last race, reason being ..... the div 2 and 3 championships are still open for the podium spots and you have pace to run at the front in either of those divs. So rather than affecting the outcome of those, if you can hang tight in div 1 for the final round we will slot you back in when we get the new season up and running in a few weeks. I also know you have cyber on your friend list so will be easy for you to join.

CHeers
    Stu