Cockpit GT Ultimate V2

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by Derrrwayne, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Derrrwayne

Derrrwayne New Recruit

This is what I have bought as my sim racing setup. Anyone here have one and hardmounted their T3PA pedals ?? The slots in the steering stand don't line up with the holes in what I assume are supposed to be used to hard mount the pedal base. Sorry if my questions seem ridiculous, but I am new to this thing. Have been playing with it just resting there, but when you get a bit excited they move and it's quite annoying. Doesn't help that I crash all the time still as well !! :confused::confused:
  2. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Hey mate,
    I've got the GT extreme - so same thing with the ultimate - and just the standard thrust master T300 pedals but the holes also didn't line up for me.

This is what i did.
    Turn you pedals up side down, get a sheet of paper and trace around the outline, poke the pen thru the mounting screw holes.
    Cut out your trace so you paper matches your pedal base and place on the pedal metal plate. MAKE SURE YOU ARE HAPY WITH THEIR LOCATION FIRST.
    Sticky tape the paper sheet to the correct spot you want and drill out the holes in the paper sheet which are for the mounting screw points. Then just screw them on there.

I did the exact same process for the wheel mounting screws.
    Sam D Blacklock and Derrrwayne like this.